Poor communication, vveerryy slow processing time, will I get my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
I do not want to trash this company, but I waited and waited on the shipment of a boyo ego kit, finally on the sixth day after ordering they sent an email, without a tracking number, saying that the order status had "changed" and was now listed as "processing".:ohmy: Then a few hours later, another e-mail, stating the order status had changed to "shipping". I went to their website, found my account and order history, they had my order listed as "delivered".(delivered FINALLY to the post office maybe)This was 6 days from the time I ordered. I let them know on their site, that I no longer wanted the kit, and that I will be returning it unopened, and requested that they honor their 15 day money back guarantee. I have had no response, of course, and I will now have to return the package if it ever comes, and monitor my bank statement until they refund the money, which was substantial to me as a fiscally challenged individual. Quite disappointed, all my other transaction with the other ecf forum suppliers have been fantastic, and I brag about them to everyone, this company, I am afraid, will not stay in business long with this sort of poor communication and lack of customer service.
Susan Reeves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread