• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Popular Vendors in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I'd like to get an idea as to what vendors you use there?
Not interested in the Chinese companies you get nicotine or juices from. ONLY local ones.
I realize they are on line but could I perhaps get a list of ones you guys have tried?
Thanks
Charlie

I ordered from a few vendors locally (I do not want to name them) but all have left me bitterly dissapointed.

I rather order from the states now as I have to get juice from there anyway if I want decent stuff. Aliceinvapeland.com and Fanceejuice.com get most of my $$$ now. Order some hardware from US vendors and a few things from bestecig.com which is a chinese vendor and even after shipping cost works out WAY cheaper than any local vendor and the hardware quality is better than most things I could get locally.

I am extremely dissapointed as I rather spend my $$$ locally but until someone can offer the customer service or prices or even general love and care as the overseas vendors I will continue to order elsewhere.

It's a real shame!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Really pushing those juice companies, someone on the payroll?

Not at all. But I believe as consumers - especially over here - we only ever open our mouth when something goes wrong.

Why not support fantastic businesses that look after us and that provide the service and product we enjoy?

I have worked in customer service in one capacity or another for almost 20years and I am a firm believer in supporting good businesses otherwise they will dissapear and we are only left with faceless companies that we do not matter to in the slightest and dont even pretend we do.

I am an advocate of any business that blows me away and exceeds my expectations.

Trust me - there are few - and over here I am yet to find one!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I was taking the piss. I checked out there website, looks like quality stuff but I am a tobacco juice vaper. I'm sure many over here would enjoy it!

Yeah - and they both ship to Australia without hassle.

Alice is working on a NET line at the moment so keep an eye out! They don't do anything unless its spot on so have high expectation.

She has a "secret room" on her website (see if u can find the red door) and there she has pre-release versions of upcoming stuff. They take customer feedback and make adjustments before they release them there. Great way to have an input in what becomes available.

She had a limited edition NET this week but it sold out in a day.

I hope not much longer another NET appears in the secret room - there is pear-ship at the moment but more on the way from what I have heard!

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Yeah - and they both ship to Australia without hassle.

Alice is working on a NET line at the moment so keep an eye out! They don't do anything unless its spot on so have high expectation.

She has a "secret room" on her website (see if u can find the red door) and there she has pre-release versions of upcoming stuff. They take customer feedback and make adjustments before they release them there. Great way to have an input in what becomes available.

She had a limited edition NET this week but it sold out in a day.

I hope not much longer another NET appears in the secret room - there is pear-ship at the moment but more on the way from what I have heard!

I 100% agree alegria...ive been ordering from aiv...for 4mths now...great customer service...orders always arrive and its true ive had better service overseas...then my home land like you said its a shame..

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I 100% agree alegria...ive been ordering from aiv...for 4mths now...great customer service...orders always arrive and its true ive had better service overseas...then my home land like you said its a shame..

I am sure things will change over the next 12 months. I bet a lot of new vendors are going to surface and that a lot of the existing ones won't be able to keep up or have to lift their game once that have some genuine local competition.

I for one can see great things in the near future for Aussie Vapers!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread