The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Popular Vendors in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Charlie C, Dec 7, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Charlie C

Charlie C Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd like to get an idea as to what vendors you use there?
    Not interested in the Chinese companies you get nicotine or juices from. ONLY local ones.
    I realize they are on line but could I perhaps get a list of ones you guys have tried?
    Thanks
    Charlie

2. Goyder

Goyder Full Member Verified Member

Oct 3, 2012
    South Australia
    G'day Charlie,
    I have used a couple of vendors as I'm still new in the game.
    Vapebar in Perth and VapeKing in Sydney...
    A converted workmate has just bought up big from Juicewhore, which too is very popular.

3. Charlie C

Thanks for that.
    Juicewhore? Seriously?
    What a name!

4. staypuffed

staypuffed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    golden beach
    anyone got a coupon code for vapeking?

5. Charlie C

Are these all the place you guys buy from?
    No more?

6. fishtaco

fishtaco Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    WA
    I was using "evape" not sure what state they are in but delivery was fast and online payment was simple.

I would still use them if they supplied nic juice but because i must import nic I may as well get the hardware from overseas as well.

Den

7. Goyder

Oct 3, 2012
    South Australia
    Try NEW10 for 10% off if you're a first time buyer.

8. Goyder

Oct 3, 2012
    South Australia
    Yes mate, and will continue to do so.
    I have tried the Juicewhore gear too, I will be buying from there in the future.

9. staypuffed

staypuffed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    golden beach
    Are there any suppliers that have any rebuildable atty such as DID or genesis?

10. bevoh

bevoh Full Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Australia
    GoneVapeSh it.com will have all of their stock up in the next week or two.

11. azzaman

azzaman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2012
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks vapebar, my order arrived and i'm very happy. (I couldn't be bothered starting another thread, but i'm sure you will see this post)

Cheers

Aaron

12. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    I ordered from a few vendors locally (I do not want to name them) but all have left me bitterly dissapointed.

I rather order from the states now as I have to get juice from there anyway if I want decent stuff. Aliceinvapeland.com and Fanceejuice.com get most of my $$$ now. Order some hardware from US vendors and a few things from bestecig.com which is a chinese vendor and even after shipping cost works out WAY cheaper than any local vendor and the hardware quality is better than most things I could get locally.

I am extremely dissapointed as I rather spend my $$$ locally but until someone can offer the customer service or prices or even general love and care as the overseas vendors I will continue to order elsewhere.

It's a real shame!

13. azzaman

Jan 12, 2012
    Brisbane, Australia
    Really pushing those juice companies, someone on the payroll?

14. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    Not at all. But I believe as consumers - especially over here - we only ever open our mouth when something goes wrong.

Why not support fantastic businesses that look after us and that provide the service and product we enjoy?

I have worked in customer service in one capacity or another for almost 20years and I am a firm believer in supporting good businesses otherwise they will dissapear and we are only left with faceless companies that we do not matter to in the slightest and dont even pretend we do.

I am an advocate of any business that blows me away and exceeds my expectations.

Trust me - there are few - and over here I am yet to find one!

15. azzaman

Jan 12, 2012
    Brisbane, Australia
    I was taking the piss. I checked out their website, looks like quality stuff but I am a tobacco juice vaper. I'm sure many over here would enjoy it!

16. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia

Yeah - and they both ship to Australia without hassle.

Alice is working on a NET line at the moment so keep an eye out! They don't do anything unless its spot on so have high expectation.

She has a "secret room" on her website (see if u can find the red door) and there she has pre-release versions of upcoming stuff. They take customer feedback and make adjustments before they release them there. Great way to have an input in what becomes available.

She had a limited edition NET this week but it sold out in a day.

I hope not much longer another NET appears in the secret room - there is pear-ship at the moment but more on the way from what I have heard!

17. abracadebra

abracadebra Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I 100% agree alegria...ive been ordering from aiv...for 4mths now...great customer service...orders always arrive and its true ive had better service overseas...then my home land like you said its a shame..

18. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    I am sure things will change over the next 12 months. I bet a lot of new vendors are going to surface and that a lot of the existing ones won't be able to keep up or have to lift their game once that have some genuine local competition.

I for one can see great things in the near future for Aussie Vapers!

19. Ravenscroft

Ravenscroft Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Sydney, Oz
    Ecig Mod shop are good.
    Vaping Cobra are new but great service and have heaps of concentrates and chemicals.

RC

20. alegria

alegria Moved On

Nov 8, 2012
    Sydney - Australia
    I looked at Vaping Cobra as I want to start DYI but even with postage DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes works out MUCH cheaper as I got to get the Nicotine from there anyway. And they have a great reputation.

I could get it all even cheaper from china but I rather buy from there to be certain the quality is up to scratch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.