The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Popular Vendors in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Charlie C, Dec 7, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kiwivap

kiwivap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    New Zealand
    I bought something from Vape King recently as was pleased with them - arrived in 3 days and was well packaged.

2. JudeaB

JudeaB Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2012
    Tasmania Australia
    I have used EVape and found them very good and professional to deal with. Prices are competitive and postage fast. Most vapers, if they want to get hold of some nic, they have to order overseas. I haven't tried the Evape supply in NZ. By the sound of it, Charlie, you may not be interested in adding it which is great. Cheers all and Vape On!

3. Vaptor

Vaptor Super Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    sydney
    Ecig warehouse - was my first e-cig kit. Guy is good but not much to choose from.
    Vape King - did few small hardware orders. Good hardware prices, not so for juices. Guy is ok tho doesn't always reply to questions.
    Worse thing about local shopping is the bloody minimum $7 postage. I'd much rather buy local but from China it comes out cheaper in postage. Local postage is a bit a vendor killer for small or hardware/juice test orders.

4. abracadebra

abracadebra Vaping Master ECF Veteran

hey is anyone finding there usps....orders are arriving later then usual.....?...since the price increase...im still waiting on orders..some are over 4 to 5 weeks now...

5. Maximum Chips

Maximum Chips Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Australia
    Could be customs holding your package. I ordered some gear from the US over consecutive days (different vendors). One arrived in about two weeks, the other took a touch over five weeks. I began to wonder if it was lost. When it turned up, had a sticker on it stating that it had been inspected by customs. Looks like they take their sweet time on the inspections...

6. benjabin

benjabin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2013
    Sloth sanctuary
    vapeking juice has no nicotine

7. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Good to know they are a reputable company!

8. fabricator4

fabricator4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    Mackay, Qld. Australia
    +1 For Vaping Cobra

I got an Ego-C twist and some clearomisers and a few FA concentrates etc. Next day postal delivery to Brisbane and my email questions were answered same day, the second one within the hour. The prices are pretty good too.

Today I have just ordered a Vamo V2, a Phoenix (copy) drip atty, another twist, more flavours, two vivi's, wick and wire, charger and spare battery for the Vamo and some raw DIY ingredients.

They don't have everything, but they have everything I need and it seems that they test and use their own product. Good stuff.

9. AnthonyB

AnthonyB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    Vapingmad and eciglife are fantastic sites. They have a good range of good quality no nic liquids and concentrates you can mix with nic flavourless liquid and both have a decent selection of rebuildables. eciglife have some wonderful no nic juices.

I also really like vapeking for all kinds of accessories and they are one of the few Aussie vendors who stock ikenvape. They also have the AGA-T2 RBA!

Vapingmad and eciglife have great customer service. Elise at Vapingmad helped me by phone with an order.

I also used to buy from Vapebar which equally has fantastic service and are handy if you are a provari order. I just wish they wouldn't keep running out of stock of the very things I need. Vapebar also has a good range of no nic liquids.

From my personal experience I've had nothing but wonderful customer service from Aussie vendors.

10. mk1990

mk1990 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    I rate vapeking and vapebar 100%. Been using them for almost 2+ years now

11. izmali

izmali Full Member

Dec 15, 2012
    Brisbane, Australia
  12. russ8311

russ8311 Full Member

vapebar in perth do have the z atty pro rebuildable attys , they also have something called I atty pro which is the same as the z atty pro but with out the skirt for aprox 30$ hope that helps

13. kuritaro9

kuritaro9 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2013
    Misawa Japan
    although i am not in australia, i have been buying some of the finest eliquid i have found so far from vapeking. the VK4 is ridiculously great. also picked up some VK5, supreme and samba. pretty quick shipping too considering the package had to travel to the US before being forwarded to me here in japan. honestly though, the juice is so good, that i didnt mind waiting a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.