Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
GREAT BIT THANK YOU'S TO::

ZbassPro's: Thank you so much mamabear and papabear. I love it.

Jules: Are you serious!? You went ABOVE and BEYOND and then FURTHER away from what we were expecting. Thank you SO much. I can't wait to give these to my friend and some Tobacco for Hubby to try, too. 'Some' Yeah. Right. LOL. YOU ROCK!!!

Leannebug: These beads are the PERFECT size. Not too small.. absolutely perfect. I actually have another pack of them that I got from wal-mart.. they were clearence! LOL! Thank you so much! Oh the needles, I needed those SO bad. Now I can make BEAUTIFUL lanyards!!

BiancaMontgomer: I got that VB Sample. I will let you know what I think!

Marya: Thank you so much for that great PIF offer. These juices smell sooooooooo good and I can't wait to try the coconut twist. Mmmm, in fact I think I'll try some now!!
DELISH!!

Now someone sent me a black PCC for the 510. I erased my inbox so I forgot who you are.. and no username on the package.. But thank you SO much. She now has a complete kit.. I can't wait to convert her!!

Last, but absolutely not least... Markfm! Thank you so much for the juice. We have a lot of Tobacco juice to try now!! And the extra bubble mailer, too. lol

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
Is it your birthday? :laugh:

Another positive experience with the lovely Bianca.. thanks, girlie! ♥

don't u know? in PIF most days are x-mas, hanukkah, easter and most gift giving holidays rolled into 1...(well except sundays and the days the evil mailman doesn't leave u'r presents like they should...lol)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
WOOHOO!! It was like MY birthday here today too! :banana:

I don't think i've gotten this many packages for a while!!

Dudeman: THANK you for the great PIF package!! I so so so so needed those pipettes!! and I can certainly put the MFS to good use :D

PAULA: WOOOT BB mint :D What a cool treat :D you da bomb! Just clearing out my atty so I can suck it down! hehehehehee

Danlisi: LOL... LOVE the blue bubble wrap!! lol.. it matches my PINK bubble wrap just perfectly! Now I have a huge pile of juices just waiting for me to ~~taste test~~ The licorice smells aweeeesome!

Asharp: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! I'm in pipette HEAVEN!! I sooo needed these :D I go through these like crazy, so I am stocked now baby!

AND... I got my co-op stuff from BLAZE!! Thank you SOOO mucha mucha mucha! Can't wait to try out these LR 901's :D

blkeyedszn

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2010
USA
Thank you Jules for the PIF that I received today. It included a bottle of your BB Brandy but I'm not going to try it and I'll be offering it up in a PIF instead. This way someone else can try it since I won the 500th member contest and already have a bottle coming to me. I smelled it though and it sure smells yummy, I can't wait to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread