Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
The video, that I relate to in my first post in this thread was published on Sep 11, 2016. I saw it last week.

LOL, been going long enough that I forgot the vid! Haha. Your link starts AFTER his whole spiel. He goes into detail exactly why negative up is a bad idea and then explains why that mod is ok to use like that (delrin lined).

The whole explanation is there, did you skip through the video? (I skip to the blow up sections all the time, so I'm legitimately asking).

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
LOL, been going long enough that I forgot the vid! Haha. Your link starts AFTER his whole spiel. He goes into detail exactly why negative up is a bad idea and then explains why that mod is ok to use like that (delrin lined).

The whole explanation is there, did you skip through the video? (I skip to the blow up sections all the time, so I'm legitimately asking).
I saw the whole video and I added the time argument in the link to describe more specific what I mean.
I found the video while considering purchase a Broadside. What I see is that the Broadside is "made for" positive down usage.
I have a GeekVape Karma and Tsunami mods and the tube construction on these looks some similar to the Broadside.
Lined inside the tube all the way up to the 510 connection, vent holes at the fire button, but haven't seen any reviews of those mods (Karma and Tsunami) with the battery facing positive down.
I'm a bit confused I must admit ...

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Dean is generally one of the better mech reviewers out there, but that's not ultimately saying that much. When did you see him suggest negative-up orientation?
On the Broadside mod, which has a delrin liner specifically so that it's okay to do this.

Does it mean, that Vaping Biker is totally wrong?
No, HauntedMyst was just quoting a movie. I guess he thought it would be more funny than confusing. Or else he just didn't care.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I saw the whole video and I added the time argument in the link to describe more specific what I mean.
I found the video while considering purchase a Broadside. What I see is that the Broadside is "made for" positive down usage.
I have a GeekVape Karma and Tsunami mods and the tube construction on these looks some similar to the Broadside.
Lined inside the tube all the way up to the 510 connection, vent holes at the fire button, but haven't seen any reviews of those mods (Karma and Tsunami) with the battery facing positive down.
I'm a bit confused I must admit ...

Well from what I can tell, it's also designed for positive-down operation. Delrin-lined, bottom vents. I'm sure not all are created equal, but the intent is clearly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread