Possible Eleaf iStick TC60W Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannekoon

Jan 21, 2016
Sometimes when I take a vape on this ecig it'll randomly stop firing, and then start up again while my finger is still on the button. No message or anything is shown on the LCD screen, the timer just starts up again. It seems to be okay when I vape at around 40 but anything above that and this behaviour starts up again. I don't know if it's some sort of safety feature or if something is faulty within the Ecig.

I'm using a Kanger tank Plus with a Vertical 0.5 ohm coil as well as 50/50 juice.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Sounds like an issue with the device itself. I have not seen or even heard of this problem with the iStick 60W, certainly not with regards to being a safety issue. I would try to get it looked at or replaced, depending on its age and what protections/warranty you may have on it. I realize normally warranties on devices aren't super great, but either way I would put money on it being a wiring problem. If it were a safety feature, it wouldn't start firing in the middle of a button-press, and there would also be a message in all likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread