possible fix for the vuse alto burnt pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltycactus1997

Jul 20, 2019
I have a vuse alto and i noticed some were going bad. The thing that fixed mine given it was almost every pod was spraying it with compressed air. I work in a garage and have access to an air compresser so i let my alto die out and sprayed the inside and the bottom with air. It helps clear out all the mettle shavings from the magnetic bottom and also clears the air ways yes it has a very tight air draw but anything that is inside of the air ways will end up making it so that you are cooking the coils in the pods. I hope this helps if you need ne to try and trouble shoot or have questions give me a shout out.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have a vuse alto and i noticed some were going bad. The thing that fixed mine given it was almost every pod was spraying it with compressed air. I work in a garage and have access to an air compresser so i let my alto die out and sprayed the inside and the bottom with air. It helps clear out all the mettle shavings from the magnetic bottom and also clears the air ways yes it has a very tight air draw but anything that is inside of the air ways will end up making it so that you are cooking the coils in the pods. I hope this helps if you need ne to try and trouble shoot or have questions give me a shout out.
Good tip. I can see that one working. Need some serious air of course.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread