• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Possible meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals! I've been thinking that maybe we should set up a meet up. Does anyone know any local vape friendly places we could do this? I'm thinking it'd be a good way to meet other vapers in the area, and maybe test vape something new. I know Dee seemed to like my KR8 when her and I met. Ol' Mace is a mod user...so maybe we could check out some of his mods. Anyway, post here and let me know what you all think.

It sounds like we'd all be good with the great outdoors for a meet up. I'm sure there are tons of places to do it. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them here... I know most of the Arkansas vapers here are pretty much local to NW Arkansas, aside from Cali. Also, if we'd like to try meeting at some sort of eatery, I know there are a few places in the Fayetteville area have patios that they allow smoking on, which means they wouldn't have a problem with vaping on the patio. Also, we're figuring summer would be better for some people, so feel free to leave date suggestions. Thanks for all the feedback so far guys. I think it'll be awesome to get everyone together...hang out, try new juices, different models of pv's, maybe even check out my not so handy work, as I'm sure Dee will be bringing the mod I made her whenever we all get together. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread