Possible New FSUSA Junkie in California ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
The current sale was just in time for me to recruit another FSUSA junkie, my mom! Maybe Dad, too, if he likes the Purecig. :) I sent my spare 510's & a bunch of juice (non-FSUSA juice I wasn't using) to my mom for Christmas, hoping she'd try it. She's now a week without an analog, and asking for more attys just in case & "better tasting juice, maybe from that company you like so much, this stuff you sent me is crap". :p

I got the check she sent me to get her stuff today, & viola, an FSUSA sale on juice, just like David was reading my mind! She wanted a coffee flavor that a little sweet, and something chocolate. She used to smoke menthol, so I ordered her 30 ml of Cappuccino Smooth, and 30 ml of Peppermint Patty & threw in a 5 ml of PureCig for good old Dad. Spent a little less than she sent me, and she got more ml than she asked for.

So I didn't get any juices this week, cause I'm still broke, but I got to order for her! lol

She's really excited, and is looking forward to seeing what I've been raving about. She's also crazy excited about getting a free sample! I told her I could specially request something specific for her, but she said it would be WAY more fun to be surprised. Lol, that's my mommy!

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
Yeah, I couldn't figure out what to do with them. They weren't awful, just not that great, and they were taking up space that I needed for my GOOD juices. That means FSUSA juices. When I sent the stuff to her, I 90% didn't expect her to actually try it. I'm so excited to get some good stuff to her so she can see what it's really all about. :) She doesn't even have a computer with internet, so I'm happy to order for her and have it sent to her.

It's a wonder that an internet company can have fans who don't even have a computer. lol

My dad's sister lives in Tucson, too.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
You gotta take care of your mom! :)

The current sale was just in time for me to recruit another FSUSA junkie, my mom! Maybe Dad, too, if he likes the Purecig. :) I sent my spare 510's & a bunch of juice (non-FSUSA juice I wasn't using) to my mom for Christmas, hoping she'd try it. She's now a week without an analog, and asking for more attys just in case & "better tasting juice, maybe from that company you like so much, this stuff you sent me is crap". :p

I got the check she sent me to get her stuff today, & viola, an FSUSA sale on juice, just like David was reading my mind! She wanted a coffee flavor that a little sweet, and something chocolate. She used to smoke menthol, so I ordered her 30 ml of Cappuccino Smooth, and 30 ml of Peppermint Patty & threw in a 5 ml of PureCig for good old Dad. Spent a little less than she sent me, and she got more ml than she asked for.

So I didn't get any juices this week, cause I'm still broke, but I got to order for her! lol

She's really excited, and is looking forward to seeing what I've been raving about. She's also crazy excited about getting a free sample! I told her I could specially request something specific for her, but she said it would be WAY more fun to be surprised. Lol, that's my mommy!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

That's so great! I'm glad your mom (and maybe your dad) are interested in vaping. Based on your mom's request, I wonder if she would like the new Peppermint Mocha? Thin Mint Cookie is also very good (I've been vaping it for the last four hours!). Maybe you could order her a small bottle of each and request combined shipping. If you do that, reference your first order in the comments section so it's packaged together.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
I suggested the peppermint mocha, but she said just one coffee flavor this time. We were trying to decide between Chocolate Banana (one of my favorites), Thin Mint Cookie, and Peppermint Patty for her chocolate flavor. She decided to try the Peppermint Patty because she smoked menthol, and I remembered someone saying it was a little stronger on the mint than the Thin Mint.

So sorry your mom gave up vaping, Salem. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread