Possible to Sticky the Hit it or Quit it's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
maybe a sticky post with the links to the actual posts...otherwise wed have a front page of stickies hehe

Or even a subforum of the NT forum strictly for Hit or Quit threads. I was also thinking it would be nice to make them easier to find...

Good ideas. Most of the forums on this site already have way too many stickies !

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
maybe a sticky post with the links to the actual posts...otherwise wed have a front page of stickies hehe

I like this idea better than a bunch of stickies... I need to create Hit It or Quit it threads for all the regular products also - thus-far we only really have threads for the SRs

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.

Or even a subforum of the NT forum strictly for Hit or Quit threads. I was also thinking it would be nice to make them easier to find...

I like this idea better than a bunch of stickies... I need to create Hit It or Quit it threads for all the regular products also - thus-far we only really have threads for the SRs

Guess I need to proofread my posts a little better....:facepalm: Didn't mean a sticky for each individual Hit it or quit it, but rather an easier way to find them as they don't always remain at the top. A thread with links to the actual posts would cover it.. thanks DaBucs. :thumbs:

Obviously when you have time Kent, I am sure you have more important (tasty short runs) to deal with. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Guess I need to proofread my posts a little better....:facepalm: Didn't mean a sticky for each individual Hit it or quit it, but rather an easier way to find them as they don't always remain at the top. A thread with links to the actual posts would cover it.. thanks DaBucs. :thumbs:

Obviously when you have time Kent, I am sure you have more important (tasty short runs) to deal with. ;)

Or one of you adventurous folks can gather up all the links, post the post, and then I can sticky it :)

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Or one of you adventurous folks can gather up all the links, post the post, and then I can sticky it :)

I'd be all over this if I wasn't on my iPad right now... If someone doesn't beat me to it, which I'm sure will happen, it will give me something to do when I get to wok in the morning. Lol

EDIT: See, takes me that long to type out a post that 3 more got in before me.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

Now take all that and make a post called something like Hit it or Quit it Nicoticket Juice review links...or something less crazy than that lol

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Now take all that and make a post called something like Hit it or Quit it Nicoticket Juice review links...or something less crazy than that lol

I didn't because I thought it'd be better if the post was under Clark's name... so he can edit it with all the new HIOQI to come !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread