Possibly a second Reo. I've been out of the game for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
All the new LP grands come already upgraded with the new gold contacts. Sub ohm ready. I have a rm5, I can't speak for the rm6. I like the rm5, it produces a lot of vapor and you can still get good flavor from the big atty. instead of holes it has two air slots, the air flow control is an adjustable ring you can either close off or open all the way up. The deck is all stainless steel and large so it's easy to build on. the three posts have horizontal slots rather than holes for multiple applications. Perfect for just about anything from flat ribbon wire to thick gauged kanthal. I've put two strands of 24 gauge thru the posts and still have room for more in the post if needed. The atty is really meant for dual coil primarily, but I've ran a single coil in it before and it still performs really well. The rm5 doesn't come with a drip tip but that's not a deal breaker. As far as I know, not many people use the rm5 for whatever reason, but the ones that do know it's a different kind of animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SITS

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Reoville
I can't speak to the atty but I highly recommend the LP TRA model. It's a beautiful mod and has a very nice feel to it when holding it. The SL version of that model is even better. I think it adds a "space age" look to it. I am sure you will be pleased with any version of the REO you go with. The REO is a front row vaping device.

Cptfunpants

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
VA
Here's my current game plan....let me hear your thoughts. I am going to order a LP Reo Grand (one that has the contact upgrades), and sell my current Reo Grand. The price of the Reo does not justify (in my mind) having two lying around. I can see the awesome practicality of it, but since the Grand I will be selling is not an LP I would rather not hang onto one I have limited options with as far as attys are concerned. Thoughts/Recommendations?

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread