Possum Trot Max VG eliquid available now from #vapemail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottT

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 22, 2016
hashtagvapemail.com
Having trouble finding your favorite ejuice from somewhere over the rainbow?
the-wizard-of-oz-starring-judy-garland.jpg

Don't fret deary, #vapemail will take of you (and your little dog toto too).

Possum Trot is an insanely good eliquid line, and we carry everything. If you're looking for a new shop to get your Possum Trot eliquid, look no further. Great prices, freaky fast and free US shipping, and eager customer service will keep you coming back to #vapemail!

Here's a quick rundown of the entire line:

Witches Brew eliquid absolutely must be tried to be believed. This is my personal favorite vape from this line. It's sweet with hints of multiple melons, fruits and a touch of marshmallow. Absolutely incredible eliquid.

Flying Monkey eliquid is another really solid ejuice. This is basically banana nut bread vape. It's sweet and really carries the flavor, really pulls it off.

Munchkin Crunch ejuice is their take on Captain Crunch cereal. It's fruity and sweet, and a really good cereal vape.

The Nut Behind the Curtain eliquid is basically a pecan pie slice to vape in your mod. It's really, really good and my wife's personal favorite from the line.

Melting Melons ejuice is a masterful mix of watermelon, honeydew and canatloupe in an eliquid. It's refreshing and sweet, and a good pick if you like a light, fruity vape.

Emerald City Pie is an all American ejuice, it's basically Mom's apple pie in an eliquid. It's sweet and fantastic.

Yellowberry Road eliquid is sweet and tart juice. It's a mix of lemonade and blueberry, and really good.

Smorenado ejuice is a mix of chocolate, graham cracker, marshmallow and a touch of tobacco flavor. Incredible vape.

Cowardly Custard ejuice is anything but cowardly. This is a smooth and rich custardy vape. Really good, and absolutely no diacetyl ever.

No Peach like Home is a complex ejuice. It's a mix of peaches and apricot glaze. It's an incredible mix. This one is a must try eliquid from the Possum Trot ejuice line.

possum-trot-max-vg-eliquid-ejuice-vape-logo-vapemail.jpg

As always, remember to look into our #vapemail flightbox if you're buying more than a few bottles. the 7 piece custom flightbox is our absolute best vape deal!

The best selection of the finest eliquid, highest quality ejuice, and other great vape supplies are what make #vape mail a site you need to try, and the best vape site out there!!!​

ScottT

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 22, 2016
hashtagvapemail.com
Witches Brew ejuice from Possum Trot Max VG. This is probably the best ejuice from Possum Trot.
Witches Brew is a tasty ejuice with melons and marshmallow, with a hint of chai spice. If there's only one eliquid that I can convince you to try from Possum Trot e liquid, this is it. Witches Brew eliquid is the must try vape from this line.

I've probably got this ejuice dripped about 40% of the time. My other favorite is Salt & Crml & Cream ejuice from &Drip. It's a smooth caramel cream vape, I love caramel, and it's the best caramel ejuice that I've tried.

So right now for me, it's Witches Brew eliquid or Salt & Crml & Cream for the most part. I'm always trying new ejuice from different vendors that we're looking at bringing on, but those two are still my stand out favorites.

Take a minute and come check out the best vape site you'll find - #vapemail! Quick shipping, great selection of premium ejuice (with more coming in the next few months), and eager customer service will keep you coming back! We will be the premier ejuice site online!

The best eliquid site, with the best high end ejuice.​

ScottT

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 22, 2016
hashtagvapemail.com
Possum Trot eliquid has a lot to offer, but The Nut Behind the Curtain ejuice is a real favorite.
This is a smooth ejuice, it's nutty and sweet. The best way I can describe it is a pecan pie ejuice. This one has a very strong following, and if you like a dessert vape then this one from Possum Trot ejuice is worth a try.
Possum Trot has a lot to offer, and this is just one of the many fantastic ejuice flavors they have to offer. These are extremely high quality liquid flavors with both great cloud production and a fantastic flavor profile. Possum Trot e liquid is one of those brand that you just have to love.

This is just one of the fantastic choices you have everyday from #vapemail. We have a broad selection of ejuice from some of the best names in the industry. We stick with the best and bring you the best juice at the best prices anywhere. Possum Trot Max VG is just one of the many fine eliquid brands we have on offer here at #vapemail.

Great prices, quick and accurate shipping and eager customer service are what makes us the best vape site!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread