Post 8-8-16 Stock Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
I placed two US orders today for misc. stuff. One place had an announcement that age verification was now required, but when I checked out, there was nothing. The other place had no such announcement, but when I checked out, I had to go through the process.

I have a cart at fasttech I've been working on but not ready to try that yet. I'd like to see if there are issues with purchases from China first as it won't be a cheap order. Just stuff that would be nice to have.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I'm really happy with everything I have! I only bought what I needed, I still want to get one more liter of nic,but with back to school on Thursday it will have to wait until next month. I do have to say the most I spent was $100 on nic.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I placed a juice order with a US vendor and had to go through the age verification process which included a selfie holding my driver's license. I was then issued a processing code to complete my order. It's supposed to be the only time I'll have to do this.

So far, that was my only experience.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I placed a juice order with a US vendor and had to go through the age verification process which included a selfie holding my driver's license. I was then issued a processing code to complete my order. It's supposed to be the only one time I'll have to do this.

So far, that was my only experience.
Was that with MBV?

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
I still need a couple of mechs. I'm good on tanks. I want to pick up one more liter of nic, just to add another 10 years to my stock I already have, so I'm going to be watching that closely. I wanted to have my stockpile done already, but I didn't have the money to do it.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I placed two US orders today for misc. stuff. One place had an announcement that age verification was now required, but when I checked out, there was nothing. The other place had no such announcement, but when I checked out, I had to go through the process.

I have a cart at Fasttech I've been working on but not ready to try that yet. I'd like to see if there are issues with purchases from China first as it won't be a cheap order. Just stuff that would be nice to have.

I had a Fasttech parcel released bh Customs 8/8 abf it was some wax Atomizers for three friends that like that certain herb ww are not allowed TK talk about.

The entire parcel was only $12 so NO big loss but it is set to arrive tomorrow.

I am moving away in 5 weeks and want them to have sonething they will use and something as a going away gift.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I placed an order for nic on the 9th, just to see... no issues at all, looks like there will be more time than we thought to stock up.
Maybe yes maybe NO.

All Depends on what the USPS and Credit cards do about Tobacco products.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm waiting for the going out of business sales. :D Sorry, feeling a bit cynical this mourning <---(spelling pun intended)

My Smoke Evolution order is on it's way, my first going out of business order. Most likely not my last.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I don't think the CC companies or the USPS is ready to jump in yet. They are both making a fortune and the post office needs every shipment it can make right now.

You may be right though, if they are regulated into not authorizing transactions or shipments of vape related gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread