Post if You Think SVC's CS Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Stormy's does it right. They know that the product must be reliable and the vendor must be a factor in making that happen. We do repeat business with those who conduct business fairly and stand behind what they sell. Stormy's decision to sell products in their store for the same price as online was a winner also, IMO.

I also like that I can order online and go by the next day and pick it up. There are a few items in their online catalog that aren't on display in the store. Those, I can order and request store pickup in the comments box. For those who are near enough to the store, that's a plus. I have yet to place an online order, pick it up, and not buy some other things while in the store.

It's just too easy to heat up your wallet, though. :)

scalewiz

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
I can only say thank again...and again...and again......

Stormy's is, without any doubt, my favorite place to go to time after time. Shipping is faster to me than anywhere else, every single product received is undamaged and of the highest quality, prices are good...I could go on and on.

I like that I receive more than one business card in each order. When people out and about ask where I buy my mods and supplies from, I always hand them a Stormy's card. I can, with confidence, know that they will receive the same satisfactory experience as I receive time after time.

THANKS ! !

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I can only say thank again...and again...and again......

Stormy's is, without any doubt, my favorite place to go to time after time. Shipping is faster to me than anywhere else, every single product received is undamaged and of the highest quality, prices are good...I could go on and on.

I like that I receive more than one business card in each order. When people out and about ask where I buy my mods and supplies from, I always hand them a Stormy's card. I can, with confidence, know that they will receive the same satisfactory experience as I receive time after time.

THANKS ! !

I've been in Stormy's store several times since the opening and there's always 5 or 6 customers looking at hardware and trying juices. It's really nice to see that vaping is popular in my town. I suspect that after the grand opening this weekend, the media remote broadcast will vastly increase the traffic through those doors.

Those who've "heard about those things" can go see them in action and buy one to try out.

I carry a couple of Stormy's cards in my wallet for those times when people ask me questions about vaping.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Stormy's rocks ... that's a fact!

I like that you have a feel for what the public wants (and needs). I find that Stormy's stocks the latest and greatest and the good part is that they know what works and what doesn't for particular people's vaping needs. That's the important thing to me.

If I read about it in the vapor expert blogs and videos, I can be sure that Carolyn has also done the research and has it in stock or on order if it really measures up to the advertising claims.

There are vapor stores and then there's a few that have the experience to back up the product. You can ask questions and get knowledgeable answers at Stormy's. They use what they sell and can relate to the questions from an experiential standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread