The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Post pics of your travel kit.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by XDoctor, Nov 2, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. XDoctor

XDoctor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2009
    Casper, WY
    I found a camera pouch made by Lowepro a few months back and have been carrying all my gear in it when I leave the house. The pouch is called the Spectrum 10, Lowepro has it on their site for about $13 in a variety of colors.

Lowepro - Spectrum 10

[​IMG]

I replaced the standard zipper pulls with some monkey fits I tied out of paracord because I have sausage fingers. And because monkey fists are cool.

[​IMG]

Inside the front pouch I keep spare atomizers and cartridges and a couple spare 510 batteries in the netting behind it. I pretty much keep the 510 batteries around in case someone wants to try vaping, or in case all hell breaks loose and I'm caught with two dead Tornado batteries.

[​IMG]

The main pocket is just large enough for two 1oz bottles of fluid, these are from Tastyvapor, and a spare Tornado battery.

So what do you carry every day? And what do you carry it in? Lets see some pics!

2. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    For your average day out? This is it (first pic). 900mAh eGo with an LR atty and a drip tip, and a bottle of juice. Sometimes I throw an extra atty in my pocket if I'm feeling paranoid.

For a weekend? One of these dealies. An extra batt, a USB charger, sometimes an auto Kr8 if I'm feeling whimsical, a couple atties, and a couple small bottles of juice.

3. throbinskin

throbinskin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2010
    San Diego
  4. Vaporologist

Vaporologist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Epic Journey
    This is a Case Logic diabetic case which can be found at Walgreens

[​IMG]

5. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    I took this a long time ago, but this is what I use when I am going anywhere and taking my Chuck would be impractical.
    The only difference now is that there are no cartridges or tweezers, having been replaced by drip tips.

Oh, yeah, and now I carry two 3ml plastic bottles instead of the one larger glass bottle.

[​IMG]

6. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    I reused a KLM business class amenties case:

Attached Files:

7. Heartbskts

Heartbskts Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2010
    Ohio
    I LOVE these ideas! Great thread- this will be very useful for us newbs!!

8. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    Interlachen, Florida
    I hope I did the pic thing right, I guess if it shows up then I did it right. This is my carry case. phone 009.jpg phone 011.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Strigoi

Strigoi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2010
    Martinez, CA
    i snagged an old case that we kept chrome wheel spacers in from my work. it's probably 14" x 9" and fits damn near everything i have (is all sectioned off). i need to take some stuff out/reorganize it so i can fit all the stuff i use for diy liquid in it as well. i like having everything in one place and just tossing it my truck when i go somewhere is no big deal. at work, i'll just grab my Chuck and one bottle and keep them at my desk.

no pics right now since my camera is at work.

10. jmanning

jmanning Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    Amarillo, TX
    This is what I take to work and back. No fancy zippers for me :). Got this tackle box at Walmart. I may get a little bigger one so I can carry more juice.
    [​IMG]

11. Kustom RooR

Kustom RooR Full Member

Oct 26, 2010
    PA
  12. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Kustom...that is hysterical !!!

I just put my stuff in my suit pockets !

13. Broseybrose

Broseybrose Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    Well done, sir.

I pretty much roll like you and MistressNomad - my Riva w\ drip tip, and a bottle of juice or two can fit in one pocket. If i want to take extra pieces or juice ive been using a hard eyeglass case.

All this is only until i finish customizing the prototype 12"x9"x5" aluminum carrying case ive been working on. Thing is already gorgeous, but once its my vape case, ill really be rolling in style. Here's a pic of what the case looked like out of the box.

[​IMG]

14. RollTheBones

RollTheBones Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I tried to take a picture of the inside of my pocket but it was too dark to see anything. :D

15. Vaporologist

Vaporologist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Epic Journey
    Plus, you wouldn't want everyone to see through the hole in your pocket, would you? :p

16. hgigh

hgigh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    CA
    I went to my local dollar store and picked up a clam shell sunglass case, some elastic bandage and super glue ($3 plus tax).

Here is an image of the case without any accessories.
    [​IMG]

Here is an image of the case with some stuff in it.
    [​IMG]

I have my 1000mah with a Cisco 306 on top.
    There is the 650mah PT battery below it with a Magma atty and aluminum DT
    In the lower half there is a carto, a 510 atty w/ Delrin DT and a Magma atty with cart.
    And some juice of course.

Thanks for giving me a chance to show off =]

17. Noctoru

Noctoru Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2010
    Florida

Your pictures aren't showing up.

18. hgigh

hgigh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    CA
    I see them. I wonder what is going on...

19. DesertDweller

DesertDweller Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2010
    Tempe, AZ
    Show up fine for me. Even in the quoted reply they show up. Cool little setup BTW.

20. tradertroll

tradertroll Full Member Verified Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Dallas
    My first attempt at a travel case. Still need to cut out for second juice bottle in the top.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.