Post Pics Your Beautiful Vamos for All to Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
I love my Vamos and have skinned them in leather to make them more beautiful, protect the finish and make them more comfortable in the hand. Although there are threads where pictures exist along with other conversations about Modding, batteries and such, I thought that maybe a dedicated Thread to showcasing our creativity was in order, and so to start it off I present my Three Vamo Beauties, two in stainless, one in chrome:
IMG_5057.jpg
:laugh:

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
They are my creations, I just used the template offered on this forum and cut out the pattern on leather, cut out the openings with an exacto knife and a leather punch, then used a leather punch to make holes in the back and laced them on with leather lacing. I then cut out decorative shapes on contrasting leather and glued them on with leather glue.

Thank you for your compliments!

This post is in response to another thread I was advising on in which a person said that the Vamo was ****.

Well, here's my collection of **** and because of the reasonable cost I can have as much **** as I want and make my **** look really nice too!

Last edited:

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
They are my creations, I just used the template offered on this forum and cut out the pattern on leather, cut out the openings with an exacto knife and a leather punch, then used a leather punch to make holes in the back and laced them on with leather lacing. I then cut out decorative shapes on contrasting leather and glued them on with leather glue.

This post is in response to another thread I was advising on in which a person said that the Vamo was ****.

Well, here's my collection of **** and because of the reasonable cost I can have as much **** as I want and make my **** look really nice too!

Gotta love it! Very impressive ****! :thumbs:

ribbitz

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Secret

Haha! Great idea to an existing template!
Never came across my mind to use other materials besides the usual sticker sheets!
Time to go DIY supplies shop! :evil:

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I love my Vamos and have skinned them in leather to make them more beautiful, protect the finish and make them more comfortable in the hand. Although there are threads where pictures exist along with other conversations about Modding, batteries and such, I thought that maybe a dedicated Thread to showcasing our creativity was in order, and so to start it off I present my Three Vamo Beauties, two in stainless, one in chrome:
IMG_5057.jpg
:laugh:

those are gorgeous!! You did a very good job and if I was you, I'd be flashing everywhere I went!!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread