Post pictures of your high quality clones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I collect both authentics and clones of RDAs and mech mods. Sometimes, I find that it is hard to filter the "show me your setup" threads to find the clones. So I wanted to create this thread to see pictures of other people's great clone setups. It doesn't have to be an rda or a mech mod, though. Just don't post authentic here, unless it is an authentic device attached to a clone or a side-by-side comparison. It can be single devices, vaping setups, or a whole collection.

I have a decent amount of excellent clones that I really like and will post some eventually, but I don't want to start out showing off my own stuff.

So show me your shiny metal!

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
i have a nemesis clone, unfortunately i wouldnt call it high quality though

I have an HCigar nemesis clone. It was pretty bad out of the box, but I got some good magnets and some gold rings for it and it is much more useable now. The majority of my mods now are single tube mods, which I greatly prefer to the modular style. But here is my nemesis. Its not bad with a little work.
IwlZSjD.jpg

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Lately, I have been looking for an Oros clone. rbavapor.com has one that looks like a good quality (more so than the other clones I have seen), but the button is still removable, so I wonder if this will increase the voltage drop from the original which is a solid piece except for the top cap and lock ring. Than I wonder if maybe I would actually prefer having a removable button anyway... it would be easier to clean and I could change the battery without unscrewing the atty. I'm on the fence about it.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
How do you post pics ?
I have a shenxi red Phoenix coper panzer that is top notch

I have one also. I agree that it is absolutely fantastic. You can use any image hosting, but my favorite is imgur.com. You don't need an account, just open the page and drag a reasonably sized (not huge) picture to the webpage. When the upload is done, just copy the BBCode link and paste it in your post here.

relapse

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2014
Madisonville LA
WP_20141111_003.jpg hcigar nemesis with hcigar omega atty. Upgraded with magnets and copper contacts for the tube. The omega air holes were in an impossible spot to be usable, (next to the posts basically) so it has not been used since I got it months ago. Tried my hand at redrilling it a few nights ago and now it is acceptable, but still complicated to build on. Waiting on a magma clone. WP_20141111_002.jpg

Last edited:

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
2zho4cj.jpg

My Paragon clone is excellent.

Nice Paragon. It looks great with that copper Tobh. The copper looks polished too, nice and clean!
And how is that 5 pawns in your dripper? I am always hesitant to try it, since I usually specifically seek out high VG juice for my rdas.

Last edited:

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
I have a Stingray 26650 an a ZNA 30 that I consider to be of great quality. I now use both of them daily and so far have not had any problems. It's only been a week with the ZNA, so my opinion may change. But for now its a great device.

Attachments

• IMAG0219.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0131[1].jpg
    IMAG0131[1].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 143

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Mini Nemi and Atomic clones. Both are awesome. Especially the Atomic. I may never need another dripper. The Nemi is great but I am sooooo tired of trying to keep copper clean. No more copper for me.

Wow. That atomic fits the mini nemi really well. What size batteries does the mini take? I love copper mods. I polish mine with cape cod cloths after I attach them to my cordless drill. It only takes a minute. If I only need to clean the contacts or don't want a totally glossy shine, I use lemon juice. And I have one that I think looks good with a slight patina.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Wow. That atomic fits the mini nemi really well. What size batteries does the mini take? I love copper mods. I polish mine with cape cod cloths after I attach them to my cordless drill. It only takes a minute. If I only need to clean the contacts or don't want a totally glossy shine, I use lemon juice. And I have one that I think looks good with a slight patina.

14500 or 14650 with an extra tube.

There's an 18650 for scale.

I'll have to look into the Cape Cod Cloths. Where would one find them?

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
14500 or 14650 with an extra tube.

There's an 18650 for scale.

I'll have to look into the Cape Cod Cloths. Where would one find them?

Yeah, thats small. I looks great!

Cape Cod is a jewelry polishing cloth. A jewelry store would have them. Or you can get them online at amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread