1. Vision Spinner 2/Kanger Aerotank V2 setup:
Spinner2.jpg

2. My innokin iTaste MVP/Kanger Aerotank Mini setup:
iTasteMVP.jpg

Acheron44

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
Cologne, Germany
Very classy, and very well made! I've fallen back in love with my big Nautilus after putting a BVC coil in it, and this Mini is unreal, especially with Halo Sub Zero juice that I got today, it's almost TOO much flavour [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I like my Aerotank Mini also, and just received my Kayfun Lite Plus V2 today but yet to attempt to build my first coil, so when the Stingray, Caravela and Tobh dripper arrive tomorrow I MAY just have to update my post here [emoji13]

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
uploadfromtaptalk1408521079144.jpg

My MVP 2 with ACRO tank (aspire clone we sell at the B&M I work at), and my coworker/sisters' boyriends Origin Mech he is letting me borrow to learn on. Might wind up buying it if he is looking to sell :D

There is definitely a trend of MVPs with Acro/Aspire tanks. . . Hmmm, maybe it's just a killer set-up? [emoji6]

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sweet! I liked my nautilus for 2 days until the cool went on it. Then never got a good vape since, with flooding and bum could etc...until I put a BVC coil in and it's working like a charm :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who is proned to dropping ecigs, I'm pretty intent on the Aerotank V2. The Nautilus has that exposed glass at the top that's just asking for direct ground impact. When I'm out of the house, I'm aerotanking.

I'm running some BTC in my Aerotank, VS4 in my Aerotank mini, and a competitor's liquid in my Nautilus.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ss nemesis clone with nimbus RDA for dripping, or protank 2 rebuilt to .75 ohm, panzer clone with tobeco kayfun
uty5enyr
clone as my ADV, and an itaste vv v3 with aerotank for my fruit flavors

You are definitely military! Look at that organization!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread