Posting Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I made this a few months back for the dog forum I belong to ... And yes, that is our Saint Bernard puppy :)

Lets see if this can help you out ...
Login.jpg

UploadReduce.jpg

CopyPicture1.jpg

CopyPicture2.jpg

NOW ... GO BACK TO THE FORUMS

Start A New Thread or Reply To A Thread

IconClick.jpg

f804247c.jpg

FinalStep.jpg

Done.jpg

GOOD LUCK

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Hi Kit don't get me starting talking about dogs or I will be here all day.
At present we have Airedale and wire-haired fox terrier. The one picture is when the Airedale was in the national Airedale terrier Association book .
These pictures here are of our previous Airedale which we showed for a couple of years and wire haired fox terrier who just likes staying at home.
We were asked by Walt Disney films if they could buy the Airedale for 101 Dalmatians movie with Glenn close we were offered £4000 but we basically told them to run and jump as £50,000 would still not have been enough as he was our pet.
What they do is buy the dog train the dog to act on the movie then they have an animal sanctuary in the States where the dogs live and then used for other TV and movie work.
We also got offered around £7,000 for him to go off to Japan for a bonking holiday for six months. And believe it or not even 80s pop star Adam ant was interested.
But when a dog of his class is normally work £10,000 plus Japan is the main area for this but in the last few years believe it or not the money is in Russia
But this sort of thing is what the top breeders do to make big money.
But this isn't the sort of thing which we would ever entertain.
Sorry to go off topic but I couldn't resist. View attachment 100

View attachment 101

View attachment 102

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hey Shannon, I've just found this thread, I'll read it and see if I can learn how to post full size pics.

To post thumbnails
Go to advanced post reply
Scroll down to 'Manage Attachments' and click
In the pop up box find and upload the picture from your computer
Go back to the thread post box
Click on the paperclip/attachments button
Select your attachment

It should then show up in the text box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread