Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
That is a damn good thing. That, and a few sessions with a psychiatrist, to work on the hand to mouth addiction should do it...:lol:

Re: Hand to Mouth Adiction
In experience with using Snus, I found my nicotine cravings fully satisfied. I had no desire to vape. I didn't seem to have any Hand to Mouth desires...no need to do anything in particular with my hands.

Can so called Hand to Mouth Addiction be a vaping myth?

Do you have income related to vaping?

• Creative
Reactions: stols001

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Interesting but I no longer smoke just vape and not really concerned about stopping vaping.

The FDA approved Chantix as a safe quitting drug and it isn't.

...good that you no longer smoke. I essentially quit, with one exception when I first picked up vaping.
Many drugs have some side effect. Some are horrible. Some are not. Polio was nearly wiped out thanks to medical development and Dr. Linus Pauling.
As suggested in the post above, nicotine satisfaction can remove the desire or need to vape.

• Creative
Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Can so called Hand to Mouth Addiction be a vaping myth?
Definitely not for me. I found that out every time I stopped with Champix. 5 months was the longest. I got over the desire to smoke.... usually by the two month mark, but something always stayed amiss. Hard to explain....it felt more physiological, than psychological. I suspect if I do do snus I would also not miss the hand to mouth, because i'll be satisfied physiologically and psychologically.
Do you have income related to vaping?
Nope, only a very strict vape budget, after all my excessive spending in the past...!

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I can believe that Champix might leave something to be deisred. I've said a time or two in the past that vaping falls a bit short of smoking in a simialr sense (IIUC), though others may not have had that experience. I'm having difficulty relating 'more pysological' to 'hand to mouth addiction.'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread