POUND CAKE from DIYflavorshack - 10 thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I recently got a free sample from a purchase with Dawn from DIYflavorshack and wow, this stuff is intensely mouthwatering. Incredibly Buttery and creamy, not too sweet. This stuff has turned into my all day vape for the past 4 days. Now my only problem is I'm running out! I'm definitely buying a huge bottle of this stuff, it doesn't give me that sickening sweet nausea like a lot of "candy/dessert" flavors do. I'm a happy camper. Now my question is does anyone know any other general flavors that are creamy? I'm still in my trial and error stage so some experience here would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone else try this pound cake yet?!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Xanax - Dawn's gone poundcake crazy atm - she's brewin' up Java poundcake (surprisingly nice coffee/poundcake), orangey poundcake (think marmalade type orange flavor), zesty lemon (very very lemony), coconut poundcake (the only one I wasn't keen on, but I dont like LOT of coconut) Boo-berry poundcake (this stuff is wonderful)..and probably others I haven't tried yet lol.
So if you like poundcake...

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Xanax - Dawn's gone poundcake crazy atm - she's brewin' up Java poundcake (surprisingly nice coffee/poundcake), orangey poundcake (think marmalade type orange flavor), zesty lemon (very very lemony), coconut poundcake (the only one I wasn't keen on, but I dont like LOT of coconut) Boo-berry poundcake (this stuff is wonderful)..and probably others I haven't tried yet lol.
So if you like poundcake...
Omg best news ever. I didn't know this! It's a good thing she's going poundcake crazy because this is literally one of the best liquids I've ever tasted in the bakery/sweets category. Thanks for the info I'm going to go poundcake crazy myself and order some of those ASAP! hahah.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Really I haven't met a flavor I didn't like yet. Right now my go to vapes are epocure rich and TV cafe macchiato. A lady I work with is into V4L Red Cow and bananas foster but she hasn't found anything she doesn't like either.

OOOO Bananas foster sounds delicious. What's Red Cow? I'm very curious.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
If you guys want to, I have her reviews here on a lot of her juice's..
www [dot] youtube [dot] com/thestubear62

Just go there and watch my reviews on Dawns Pound Cakes (all of them) and her cheese cake..
I find her Strawberry and Cotton Candy mix very nice and the tartness of the Strawberry kinda softens the sweetness of the Cotton Candy and vice versa..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread