Power and style, SWAG II with AXON chip

Second generation of SWAG, with same coating and same Axon Chip as the Gen! The upgraded GT4 MESHED coil brings dual meshed cores for more flavor
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi,
I have an issue with the Swag 2 Mod.
Smart Tc mode doesnt work.
I use SS316 wire. This tanks works perfectly on my Gen mod with 1.3 firmware in Smart TC.
I think this device need too a new firmware.
Sorry for your trouble. May I know if it can not recognize the SS wire or it cant fire? Can you talk more details?

• Love
Reactions: charlie1465

xplode82

Jan 6, 2020
Sorry for your trouble. May I know if it can not recognize the SS wire or it cant fire? Can you talk more details?

When i put on the tank to the mod, it starts scanning but immediately switching to pulse mode. If i try manually select the smart Tc mode, i get a message: "No access STC". The old "manual" TC mode works fine. This tank works fine on my Gen mod in Smart Tc mode. So I think, the mod doesn't recognize the SS wire. Every other mode works good.

• Love

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
When i put on the tank to the mod, it starts scanning but immediately switching to pulse mode. If i try manually select the smart Tc mode, i get a message: "No access STC". The old "manual" TC mode works fine. This tank works fine on my Gen mod in Smart Tc mode. So I think, the mod doesn't recognize the SS wire. Every other mode works good.
Sorry for your trouble, can you tell me more details about the SS wire information? I will forward to our engineers to check

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread