Praise for MyPVSHop and Question About Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got some new RN4072 batteries today. I've been using my old ones and they are still working, but I figured why not get some more just to have a few spares. These things are great! I know I have gotten juice inthem, but I just shake them out or suck on them and they keep right on working. (Not that I recommend getting juice in them - just to say it is not the end of the world if you do) Randall and Jack are always there to answer question and they are willing to customize orders. I would order from MY PV Shop more often, but the products are so good, I rarely need to replace them.

My question - do the batts still need conditioned before first use like it says in the instructions? My five pack arrived already fully charged. what does conditioning do anyways? I've always wondered about that. Why do some batteries need it, and others don't?

Thanks for any answers, and thank you very much for the great service!

~A

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
You know ... I don't have the "techno" answer for you. Hopefully, someone will come along and explain ... I too have wondered about this.

Personally, I figure I am better off safe than sorry ... So I have always taken the time to condition mine. Even though I didn't understand the reasoning, it's what I learned with my initial kit purchase ... and I have just made it a habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread