Pre-made Juice Recipes for DIY and non-DIY vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
I know I am not alone. While I DIY individual flavors and 90% of my juices are not pre-made from vendors, I almost never make a juice with more than one flavor, not counting additives like sweetener, EM, AP etc. This thread is for people who like to mix juices instead of mixing multiple flavors from scratch. IMO the big advantage of this method is that it allows me mix juices that have already steeped adequately. It also allows me to make extremely complex flavor combinations - the more complex the better IMO.

I have seen similar threads but have never seen one endure, I hope this one does.

If the recipe includes a vendor's flavor that's fine as long as the name is descriptive of the flavor. "Stawberry-Kiwi Delite" and "Malted Madness" are descriptive names, "Boba's Bounty" or "Scooby Doo" (I just made that one up) is not.

If an element of the recipe is a DIY liquid you don't have to give the percentages of flavorings of your recipe. You don't even have to give the percentage or amount an individual flavor you use in your combination. Obviously, it helps if there is some kind of measure- some many drops of this, so many ml of that etc.

So, if you are into mixing pre-made flavors please contribute and subscribe. I understand if the powers that be move this out of the DIY/Recipes section. The fact that I don't know exactly where this thread should be placed just re-enforces the fact this thread is needed. However, I think many DIYers would be interested because we all love a good recipe.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
RY6

I might as well start i off with a very complex recipe. This is one of my favorite all day vapes.

44% TPA RY4 Double
6% TPA Brown Sugar
8% TPA Dulce De Leche
11% TPA French Vanilla (any vanilla will do)
16% Capellas Caramel
16% FA Tuscan Reserve (or whatever is your favorite tobacco of the day) Warning: the tuscan is kind of stinky to some non-vapers in the room

Last edited:

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
Citrus Mint Tea

I like to drip this one now and then, I have a friend who loves it. I made a batch yesterday for her but the citrus and mints were added to taste so the percentages are guesstimates:

55% TPA Black Tea
15% TPA Lemon
5% TPA Key Lime
20% TPA Wintergreen
5% Niquid brand Peppermint eliquid
1 or 2 drops koolada per 10ml

Last edited:

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
Peanut Butter Cookie

This has been my favorite all day vape ever since I got my last Capellas flavoring order several weeks ago. I load up my iClear30 with this and occassionally top it off with sugar cookie or a little of my coffee blend of the day.

60% Capellas Peanut Butter
40% Capellas Sugar Cookie

Last edited:

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
I wish I did this, but I never have! I do read about other folks dripping 1 drop of this with 2 drops of that, but yours is the most complete and scientific I've ever seen, well done! Now, I do have a question for you. Do you generally make all your flavors at the same percentage? I like 50/50 for simplicity, so I have 3 separate bottles of 50/50 single flavors, each at their perfect flavor percentages, correct?

belsenj

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
East Northport, NY USA
I have been experimenting a bit with the graham cracker. I am only working with MBV flavoring, I think it's got a nice tone of tobacco to it. It is very strong. One drop into 10 mils is just the perfect amount. 2 seems to be a bit too much, but I am going to steep and see how it mellows. I really do like the graham cracker though. I am using it with 2 drops of brown sugar from MBV flavoring as well, and it goes together very nice.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
Duh! I never even thought about doing this intentionally. I get lazy sometimes and do put a new flavor in a clearo without cleaning out the old flavor first, so I get some short term interesting combos.

I got Shamrock from Halo and was a little disappointed with it. Too much choc and not enough mint. So I just mixed this up:

50% Belgian Cocoa
50% Kringle's Curse

Perfect - just what I was looking for!

I have lots of bottles of juice that I just think are OK. Will start mixing them together now instead of letting them collect dust!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I am new to vaping and like most have collected quite a hodgepodge of premixed flavors. Many that really did not strike my fancy. So being the thrifty (sounds much nicer than cheap) woman that I am... I began mixing flavors. Mostly drops in a atomizer then fill with unflavored 18mg nic. Vanilla Custard and Blueberry makes a muffin, you get the idea. Worked for me so far. Well now I have begun playing with the eJuice Me Up calculator and I have come up with several that I have remade. If anyone can suggest ways to improve these... please let me know. I appreciate all help given to me.

Mocha BS (stands for Butterscotch) 10ml at 20% flavoring

8 ml 18mg unflavored nic
.7 HDV Butterscotch 14 drops
.5 HDV Double Twist Chocolate 10 drops
.4 NicQuid SmoothThol 8 drops
.2 Koolada 2 drops
.2 Sweetener 2 drops

Cherry BonBon 10ml at 20% flavoring

8 ml 18mg unflavored nic
1 HDV Double Twist Chocolate 20 drops
.5 HDV Butterscotch 10 drops
.1 HDV Dark Cherry 2 drops
.2 Sweetener 2 drops
.2 Koolada 2 drops

Now this is the first time I have ever shared any recipes, so be kind. I am fragile. (not really, just thought it sounded good) I think these are vapalicious and hope you do too. I sincerely hope this thread continues because I have a lot of things I have no idea what to mix with to make it vapable. Thank you.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Does anyone know what could be added to Thug Juice to help me like it? Reminds me to much of perfume. I have tried diluting it down. Just thought I would ask. I read all the reviews on juices before I buy but I guess I have weird taste buds. I have several like pie crust, vanilla cupcake and vanilla custard that I think I am going to mix with some fruit flavors.

Regarding chocolate... do you Mr. Jones find that TPA double chocolate is the best. Most of the milk chocolates I have tried just seem to have a minute exhale of Nesquik. So I have to add it to something. The dark cherry is more cough drop unless I use very little. I will try the Chocolate Cake with what I have and see how it turns out. I have been diluting mine with a 50/50 18mg nic base so I think I will try it full strength. Do you use a calculator or just guess? If they are already steeped flavors, do you have to re-steep after mixing pre-mixed? I apologize for being so uncertain but got to start somewhere.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
I wish i knew what chocolate was the best, there are so many variations. the TPA double choc is not bad though.

i have speculated that the blending of pre-steeped flavors is pretty much instantaneous but i can't say i am proficient in the chemistry of it. additional steeping should not make much difference.

i usually start with an idea how much of each element i want, if i'm making 10ml then i plan to measure about 8ml, leaving room in the bottle to add whatever flavor i think it may need more of. vanilla is usually used the least, as a bridge between flavors if that makes any sense to you.

btw i also like pineapple with vanilla cupcake. if you want to make that choc cake into a german choc cake try a little pecan or other nut, caramel and coconut. i have a small bottle of tpa coconut extra i'll probably never use up, a little goes a long way.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Thank you so much. I was just look at High Desert Vapes. %50 off e liquid and a separate sale of diy flavorings using code "ten". I have got to quit buying and use up what I have. I'm starting to think maybe I need help. Went to Dairy Queen the other night and kept looking at the menu board. (thinking vape instead of ice cream). I never thought of pineapple in cupcake. I have some Pina Colada, is that close enough? Appreciate your help and formulas too. I still think of them as recipes because it's almost like baking or bartending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread