pre ordered a dura...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I checked out some reviews and it looked like it would suit me best.

Anyway, the payment didn't send me to paypal. Do I pay when it comes in to Janty USA?

Srtga--Mine took payment when I ordered a few days ago--just beefore the let up on the shipping charges--Hope the unit lives up to the hype and will report when I recieve it and give it a go for a week--Sun

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
The payment wont send you to paypal. they send you an e-mail with instructions to pay jorth1@gmail.com. Tip on the dura, i just got one and was not impressed by the vapor. Day two it seemed to work better after break in. got some juice from puresmoker and what a difference,Clouds of vapor. Janty juice just doesn't give allot of vapor.

Edit- holy crap! 4 posts in the time it took me to type mine, you people are fast!

Last edited:

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
My current Dura is working pretty good, and you can't beat the cart life. plus ease of filling. I have a DSE 103 and it's just a hassle to fill and you only get like 10- 15 puffs. I can hit my Dura for a long time. I will be modifying my 103 carts someday to hold more juice since I have a passthrough for it. So far I have not found a passthrough for the Dura/510/Yeti (all same thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread