The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pre-punched Smoktech XL 1.7 cartos or similar?

Discussion in 'Cartomizers' started by sophie_lapin, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sophie_lapin

sophie_lapin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Awesomeville, FL
    I've been using these cartomizers for 4 years and my supplier just went out of business (Crystal Clear Vaping).
    Can someone recommend a reputable supplier?

These cartos were the long version, double punched, with the phalange at the bottom. He sold 15 of them for $21.95 with free shipping.
    I guess I'm open to trying a new set-up, but I'd rather stick to what works for me.

If you know of a coupon code, please let me know. The coupon page on this site is difficult for me to navigate.

Thanks for any and all help!

2. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ

Hi Sophie! I'm not sure who the manufacturer/brand of your cartos is/was, but I can recommend SureVapes and IBTanked as

reputable resellers of Boge and or Smok brand cartos. I think they are the largest manufactures of cartos and most carto users

are happy with one of those two brands. IBTanked only sells Smok and they are listed under "accessories". I hope this helps!

3. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    California
  4. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

I exclusively use Smok cartos from IBTanked...

5. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Ah, CCV's Ressurector's. Yes,SUREVAPE's your best bet. Cartos are slowly fading away. Shop around, they're getting very cheap.

6. sophie_lapin

sophie_lapin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Awesomeville, FL
    Thank you for your help! Both companies sell the Smoktech cartos I was looking for. IBTanked is out of stock but I will wait for them as their prices are reasonable. SureVapes is way expensive.

7. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Ya gotta get the multi-packs @ $6
    http://www.surevapes.com/smok-tech-xl-single-coil-stainless-5-pack.html
    You might want to email IBT. His business seems to be slowing, no telling when they'll return.
    You're the first one in a looong time that I've heard even mention them.

8. Ipster

Ipster Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    i truly dont enjoy having to post "Debbie downer"......but after few years of carto tanking
    Ive had more trouble this autumn with Smok Cartos than any other time.
    Preferred over Boge for the difference in filler/packing - for my tastes has always been a better match to
    my variety of flavors (from sweet & Dark to clear & thick).
    I wouldnt buy less than a 5 pack, often buy bundles of them.
    Lately the carto threads are ALL MIXED UP!! Buying Smok 510 in boxes clearly marked 510 they slide in and out
    of the top of EVERY one of my ProVari 510 threads.
    Theres no markings on the cellowrap, none on the SS cartos- am I getting some "other" smaller threaded size mixed in from the factory? Obviously YES.
    You try to get SMOK customer support in English- it doesnt exist. At best it says "go to the retailer"
    They dont answer (gee).
    Im really frustrated. Ive "saved" the faulty cartos....as if anyone will own up to this SMOK problem.
    its (b.t.w.) been across the board with both single & dual coil, Standard and Low Resistance.
    ANYone else?
    Id rather not return to Boge...the packing is too short lived for sweet/dark juice.
    Please RSVP
    Happy Holidays to one and all

9. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been getting my cartos(SmokTech) from Mad Vapes the last few times, and haven't had any problems, however I get the 35mm, non flanged, un punched. I always check each and every one when I receive them on an ohm checker, so I know right away if I have any bad ones, threads or otherwise. I rarely find a bad one.

10. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Surevapes has a good supply of cartos. Altho nowadays I'd shop around. Many shops have been trying to offload them at great discounts.

11. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    This is the reason I stopped using cartotanks a year ago, and began using rebuildables exclusively.

Sad to admit it, but this is because cartotanks and cartos don't make enough money for vendors to keep them in stock anymore. Might be due to the poor quality control of the manufacturers, ya think?

12. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Absolutely. But I think compared to say, clearo coils, about the same?? Quality control wise anyway...

I'm still getting about the same usage out of mine altho they be a little substandard now. They're also alot cheaper tho.

And hey, hope you had a nice holidays....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.