pre-punched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Pre-punched refers to the holes that are punched into the cartomizer for insertion into a tank. The holes allow liquid inside the tank to wick into the cartomizer. Thus allowing for a longer and more enjoyable vaping experience then you would get from an un-punched cartomizer.

You may also punch your own holes in an un-punched cartomizer if you choose and then insert it into a tank.

If you are not using a tank you would not want to buy pre-punched or punch your own as it would constantly leak liquid out of the holes.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Bump! Looking to try one out just to see... Or have clearos surpassed.. When I started the boge carto in a tank was the cats meow but I never tried as I needed portable leak proofness

It's not really a question of what surpassed what on this one - both carto tanks and clearos have their own limitations and advantages. The biggest difference as to why you would pick one over the other is flavor production. Most people claim they get a lot more flavor out of a carto that a clearo - but not everyone. You don't need to get a carto tank to test for this - just some regular, non punched cartos will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread