Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
I think they are still there. I sent a PM to buy them. Thanks for the "heads up"
Replied back. Had to spend time with the family; otherwise I would have replied sooner:) Luckily, I had another one of my excessive impulse buys, lol.

It's Infrnl, he is a solid and fantastic guy. He hangs here and on our GP thread.
Nice to see you back from your hiatus my man. Good to have you back.

Thanks buddy! I try my best to be as good a person as I possibly can. I am a firm believer in treating others the way I would like to be treated. I also believe in Passing things along to others when they can have a better home without taking advantage.

It is just crazy what some people ask for things and crazier what some are willing to pay:facepalm:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
All this talk of voltage storage has me thinking about the next step in the ELA evolution:

PreciseELA1-238x96.jpg
+
Sell_809_stun_gun_stun.jpg

Picture it, you are walking on a bright sunny day wearing your lederhosen to celebrate your glorious German heritage (ya know, except from 1900 to 1950 (known as their "Man were we @ssholes" period) maybe licking a creamy delicious ice cream and enjoying "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves when some greasy thug comes out of his biker bar and tries to rob you of your creamy delicious ice cream or worse, your prized shiny stainless steel ELA! What would you do? Bingo. Shock the scumbag with your ELA's hidden stun gun feature. I'm tell ya, the ideas are starting to come fast and furious. David is gonna owe me royalties.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
So I want some opinions... Satin vs polished. If you had to choose one, which would it be and why?
Personally, I love a satin finish over polished on any mod. It is not so "in your face to me" :). They didn't offer the Satin on the last pre-order but, Anavidfan P, made me fell better(like always) as it is toned down a bit. David also chimed in with much the same info.

I really would like a brushed version....hint hint.

I suspect the polished ELA will be a spectacular finish. I worry not!

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
The polished ELA i consider to be brushed anyway mate. Put it next to any brushed atti or other mod and they look so close in finish. I have two polished mods (not including the ELA) and each time i use them the instantly show finger prints and all sorts of mess on them. They also do not grip well in the hand. Ow and they also show up scratches easier.

Personally, I love a satin finish over polished on any mod. It is not so "in your face to me" :). They didn't offer the Satin on the last pre-order but, Anavidfan P, made me fell better(like always) as it is toned down a bit. David also chimed in with much the same info.

I really would like a brushed version....hint hint.

I suspect the polished ELA will be a spectacular finish. I worry not!

Magic Dragon Puff

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Scotts Valley, CA, USA
For those of you who have experience with this elite mod maker of Nikola Tesla lineage, it would be interesting to hear his logic on how the capacitive storage of his devices raised the bar on PVs. Usually these "legend in their own mind" types are true artists when explaining break-through achievements. Did his super charged mod also put a halo over the user's head? Double as a spider stun-gun perhaps? Maybe easy to find at night due to the local aurora borealis around it? It had to be something ...

Magic Dragon Puff

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Scotts Valley, CA, USA
So I want some opinions... Satin vs polished. If you had to choose one, which would it be and why?

Well I just got mine in polished version and it looks absolutely outstanding. I know, post a pic or it didn't happen - and will probably tomorrow. I'll be at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am all day today. In my brief handling of the polished ELA, I have no issue with grip and no fingerprints yet but way too early to know what happens long term. I'm sure others will chime in on their experiences after prolonged use. It also looks like I can shave down the thinner accent ring (the grooved one) to make a near perfect gapless fit in 18650 mode. I'm glad I ordered an extra set of rings and am tooled up to start that tomorrow.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago

With an ELA, polished. As others have mentioned, it's really brushed but it so much better looking that the satin version. I'm not trying to start a fight here (because lets face it, it's not a fight the satin can win.) The polished is the perfect combination of shiny and stainless steel without crossing over into that "chromed" look some polished mods have.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
With an ELA, polished. As others have mentioned, it's really brushed but it so much better looking that the satin version. I'm not trying to start a fight here (because lets face it, it's not a fight the satin can win.) The polished is the perfect combination of shiny and stainless steel without crossing over into that "chromed" look some polished mods have.
I agree. Though a satin lover, the ELA is spectacular polished. I think it's the way an ELA is meant to be.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have both satin and polished. Glad I was able to get a satin. It was not offered at the time, but emailed Super T and asked if it was possible to get one, even if I had to wait till all the others were shipped. I got an email back letting me know I was in luck as someone had cancelled a satin order.

I love them both, but if I could only have one, it would be the polished. The satin is beautiful, but sort of narrows the choice of atomizers that match. It is much nicer in person and feels amazing. The polished finish is beautiful and unique. Its a very fine brushed ( 600 grit fine brush) both are print resistant and are both hard to scratch. Satin is as if it was sprayed with a fine dusting of titanium and diamond dust.

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
Well, I heard back from super T about the accent rings. It looks like I must continue my hunt. So, once again, if anyone has an extra polished top accent ring please let me know!

Check Super T's website on a regular basis. ELA accessories will occasionally pop up out of nowhere.

I was just bumping around the web a few weeks ago and decided to check out their site. I was surprised to find the one accessory I didn't order with my first ELA: an extension tube. Maybe some accent rings will pop up some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread