preconceived notions and juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
When I first got my Triton Starter Kit, it was as a gift from my Uncle, who has been a Halon for 2 years now.

He had selected for me 2 flavors; Freedom Juice and Kringle's Curse. Kringle's being his favorite and Freedom because I had been such a heavy non filtered roll your own cig user for so long he thought it would be the one with the closest taste to what I was used too.

As the kit sat on my desk the next 2 weeks before I really committed to trying to get off of cigs, in my mind I kept thinking to myself, Tobacco flavored Juices will be the ones I will bond with most, because of my cig habit.

Well I couldn't of been more wrong. I knew I was wrong in the first couple of days. I bonded with the Kringles quickly and wrote a review of the Freedom on the Halo site that it "tasted like a stale cheap drug store cigar".

So why am I boring you with this, well to share some insights from a new vapie.

Try all the flavors, with an open mind. If a flavor doesnt work for you at first. Put it away for a few days, weeks, or a month. I have already found that as my sense of taste and smell come back to me, flavors I did not enjoy at first now are far more tasty.

I ordered every flavor Halo has, in the sample size. Tried them all, a tanks worth, then put them away for a week or two, to try again.

Of course all of this is subjective, what I find tasty wont be what you find tasty.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Yes, an open mind is a good thing. I found that the Midnight Apple is actually better a month later with a little shaking and uncapping and then recapping than fresh. I prefer the Voodoo a few weeks later too. Sometimes I can't wait though :D My problem and not just with Halo is that I can't get past the nut or whatever smell of most of the tobacco juices. Some I can vape if I have someone else fill the tank but even the vapor aroma from most makes me gag. I have accepted it but feel I am probably missing out on some really good vapes.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
How did you get out of that duct tape FallenRaw?? :lol:

I used The Force?

duct tape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread