premium juice suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
I'm looking to take my vaping experience to the next level. Who are the best premium/ boutique juice suppliers out there? I've tried low and mid grade, now I'm looking to try some premium juice because I'm starting to feel like if I look for a bargain, I get bargain juice. My bin of 50 untouched and outright meh juices will attest to this. Of course taste is subjective but since I only use 1 of those 50 juices, something is wrong with who I'm ordering from. I'm not saying premium juice will be any better but it certainly can't be any worse.

SaturnineDenial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What suppliers have you tried in the past? Have you tried Decadent Vapor? I think that the Decadent Vapor line that Totally Wicked carries is one of the best in terms of flavor accuracy and quality. Many of the flavors are extracted by DV and they can answer any quality questions about their juice. The price is around $1 per ml, but TW is currently having a 25% off sale today. (Enter Pillbox38 into checkout).

I would recommend more suppliers, but you have enough experience to the point that I'm unsure what you classify as mid grade and low grade.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
backwoods brew, want2vape, intellicig ecopure line, Kick Bass Vapor, vaperite, prime vaping, and others I can't think of. What you may be tired of is the companies using the same flavorings to make almost the same liquid. You're ordering the same flavor from different vendors and getting the same product. The companies I mentioned buy from different flavoring companies to get the most authentic flavor possible or extract their own tobacco to have the real taste rather than artificial. Sometimes the smaller companies do hit a home run with their juice. Unfortunately, the majority of the time it's the same junk as everyone else.

Last edited:

Lisa Dill Thomley

Nov 20, 2010
AL
Hands down the BEST juice at the BEST price, IMO is Kickbass Vapor. I, like many of us here have tried bajillions of juices from bajillions of vendors to have too many unpalitable juice collecting dust somewhere. I thought if I paid more for my juice, it would be better juice-WRONG! I like Mrs. Tee's juice (expensive), but I don't LOVE it; I like Gourmetvapor (also expensive) but again, I don't love it. Kickbass vapor has come through EVERY TIME! And they're prices are FABULOUS! $6.50 for 15 ml of EXCELLENT juice. Add great CS and Uber-fast shipping and my search for ONE vendor is over.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
You want excellent here you go:: Some from each, are just outstanding.

Want2Vape - Alcazar, Acid Blondie, Campfire Coffee, Red Pirate, Creamy Espresso
Vaperite - Gold Nugget, Carmel Cream, Jamaican Blue, APV, Toffle, Rou's Toasted Hazelnut Tobacco
Alien Visions - Chai, Carmel Kicker and Boba's ( If you take to that one)
Elixirliquid - Double Choc. Donut, Vanilla Custard
Vapesafe - Ripple Effect, Apollos Apple
Jooglers - Capuccino - Very close to Decadent Vapors, Doppio Espresso and Cafe Brasiliano - both of which I am a fan of.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
If by premium you mean a vendor who crafts their juice and goes throw various stages of testing and taste verification to hit the ideal flavor I would posit the following list of vendors that I have tried and believe deliver a quality product above the average or standard.

Backwoods Brew
Kick Bass Vapor
Southern Ambrosia
Want2Vape
VaporStation
Halo Cigs
Mister E Liquids
Vaporite

I won't mention flavors from those vendors as I have no idea what you like or what flavors interest you (sweet, dessert, tobacco, or fruit).

Good luck and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread