The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

pretty batteries....o.0

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by dandelionwings, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dandelionwings

dandelionwings Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Lexington, KY
    someone posted on my returning to vaping thread about a lot of things changing in the last year that i had gone back to analogs. yesterday, i hunted for a t-rex style kit and ordered one from the first states based company that i could find that had it in stock....[hopefully, it won't take long to get here now that i've made this decision--patience isn't what i carry in great supply heh]

anyways...i'm seeing all of these amazing designed batteries in multi-colors or engraved on...well, they are just down right "pretty"

what they don't tell me, [and i've seen them on several sights now] is what type they are.....i'm assuming that most of these are 510s? i'm just wondering if i can mix n match them with the egoT setup? anyone know?

thanks!

2. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
  3. dandelionwings

Dec 29, 2011
    Lexington, KY
    yeah, they are crazy pretty lol. so am i right in assuming that they should be able to use the same chargers that fit the t-rex style ego kits?

4. tc1

tc1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2011
    Ohio
    Is it a 420mah charger with ego threading?
    If so, then yes.

5. tA71ana

tA71ana Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I checked out the batts from those links and...omg like, omg :blink:
    My vapebudget for next month has been totally blown away, lol
    No surprise, it pretty much gets blown every month..I don't even keep track anymore, lol

6. dandelionwings

Dec 29, 2011
    Lexington, KY
    tc1---that's my question because while i know that i want the 1100mAh--most of what i'm seeing doesn't mention the threading. so i'm just guessing 510

7. tc1

tc1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2011
    Ohio
    Based on pictures ... it looks like the same connection. Based on the mah of the trex batteries I would assume the charger that comes with it is also your standard ego output as well.

A 1100mah battery can be safely charged all the way up to 1.1 amps anyways.

I think you're safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.