pretty batteries....o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
someone posted on my returning to vaping thread about a lot of things changing in the last year that i had gone back to analogs. yesterday, i hunted for a t-rex style kit and ordered one from the first states based company that i could find that had it in stock....[hopefully, it won't take long to get here now that i've made this decision--patience isn't what i carry in great supply heh]

anyways...i'm seeing all of these amazing designed batteries in multi-colors or engraved on...well, they are just down right "pretty"

what they don't tell me, [and i've seen them on several sights now] is what type they are.....i'm assuming that most of these are 510s? i'm just wondering if i can mix n match them with the egoT setup? anyone know?

thanks!

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
dandelionwings:8023015 said:
tc1---that's my question because while i know that i want the 1100mAh--most of what i'm seeing doesn't mention the threading. so i'm just guessing 510

Based on pictures ... it looks like the same connection. Based on the mah of the trex batteries I would assume the charger that comes with it is also your standard ego output as well.

A 1100mah battery can be safely charged all the way up to 1.1 amps anyways.

I think you're safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread