Pretty Bummed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I just got a 50ml bottle of Menthol from Myvaporstore.com and it tastes like i'm smoking fiberglass. Its very chemically. I purchased some menthol from Widowsbeadwork.com when i got my starter kit and i absolutely love how it hits, tastes and feels. I am really bummed cause i bought such a large bottle and i'm never going to use it. I'm really amazed on how different the tastes can be. I guess i learned never buy such a large ammount without trying it first. Anyway i have 50ml of menthol if anyone wants to trade.

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
I just got a 50ml bottle of Menthol from Myvaporstore.com and it tastes like i'm smoking fiberglass. Its very chemically. I purchased some menthol from Widowsbeadwork.com when i got my starter kit and i absolutely love how it hits, tastes and feels. I am really bummed cause i bought such a large bottle and i'm never going to use it. I'm really amazed on how different the tastes can be. I guess i learned never buy such a large ammount without trying it first. Anyway i have 50ml of menthol if anyone wants to trade.

You need to always remember .. when it comes to these flavors we all use .. taste, is totally subjective, and the same flavor can vary from supplier to supplier .... you can hear 50 people rave about a flavor, you try it .. and it's nothing like what you've heard ... so yes, there was a lesson here .. regardless of the supplier, if you're not sure you like it .. start small and work your way up, save everybody a headache ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread