Price INCREASE???? but claimed to be DECREASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

polz

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
CARDIFF UK
It claims on your site that the EGO T Low resistance Atomizers (type A) are reduced from $10 to $8.50, but the price has been $7 for quite some time and has only recently changed to claim this. I have ordered several times (as recent as two weeks ago) at $7 and was very disappointed to see not only an increase in price (that I can't complain about), but to claim a 15% saving when they are are actually UP in price is either dishonest or a mistake. Please can you explain this before I make my next order?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
It claims on your site that the EGO T Low resistance Atomizers (type A) are reduced from $10 to $8.50, but the price has been $7 for quite some time and has only recently changed to claim this. I have ordered several times (as recent as two weeks ago) at $7 and was very disappointed to see not only an increase in price (that I can't complain about), but to claim a 15% saving when they are are actually UP in price is either dishonest or a mistake. Please can you explain this before I make my next order?

thank you for your asking here.

we do sell ego mega LR atomizers at 7 usd. ego mega LR atomizers .

we did sell ego mega T LR atomizers at 10 usd before, and do sell them at 8.5 usd now. its link is eGo T LR atomizers.

they are much different from each other, because ego T LR atomizers need to use ego tank cartridges and its resistance is 1.8ohm.

eGo mega atomizer uses regular ego empty cartridges and its resistance is 1.5ohm.

hope my answer can be helpful.

any questions, also please feel free to let me know freely. :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
The Mega Ego Cylinder Atty and the Ego T are different Attys ,,, I think there is a misunderstanding going on here from what I see, I could be wrong but you may have ordered a totally different Atty then what is being discussed here or the vendor is mistaken, one of you is misunderstanding the other. a picture may help polz if you can post the one you are speaking of to show Amy.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I'm sorry but you are mistaken I am well aware of the difference between the two different atomizers

1 ea. Joye eGo T(Tank) LR(LOW RESISTANCE) Atomizer in 10 Colors

Style - eGo T LR Type A
Color - Matte Black

£4.48 (which is $7)

A direct copy and paste from my order dated Tuesday 09 August, 2011

Thank you for your reply. may i know the order number? thanks :)

polz

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
CARDIFF UK
LOL Im sorry I did not mean to be so abrupt, I guess I was a bit frustrated to be misunderstood. When you buy in bulk for 4 family members, the price increase can add up quite substantially for ten or more

Order #45479 (I ordered 10 attys)
Order #46379 (I ordered 8 attys)

all were $7 each at time of ordering

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
LOL Im sorry I did not mean to be so abrupt, I guess I was a bit frustrated to be misunderstood. When you buy in bulk for 4 family members, the price increase can add up quite substantially for ten or more

thank you for your input. we will check and reply to you asap. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net

we did check and find the reason.
1. as for Order #45479, it was placed during our summary Spree (from July 23 to Aug 5 ), when we did sell many items at big discounts.
2. as for Order #46379, it was placed just after summer spree was over. then the price was not put back to normal because of negligence.

btw, we do sell some items at great discounts sometimes. today it is our Flash Sale day. please check here [Flash Sale] Black Joye eGo T(Tank) LR Atomizer(Cone,Type A)

it will last only 24 days. hope that you won't miss them. :)

here goes notice about flash sale again.

Dear all,
Health cabin is here to announce you in advance that from next week on, every Tuesday and Wednesday (GMT+8) are the flash-sale days. Get in early and complete order before the timeslot has elapsed. First come, first serve. Time never waits. So hurry up.

Heads up:
*Anyone who buys any product above and pays timely online will get the discount and corresponding rewards (retailers, wholesalers, drop shippers also included).

*Stock quantity for sale visible
*Flash sale is valid while stock last
*Pay: Orders must be paid within 24hours after placing, or it will be canceled.
*Shipment:
*Free shipping for orders over $249.99 USD
*Spare no effort to ship within 1-2 business days. But backlog caused by large order quantity will trigger delay. If so, we apologize and appreciate your understanding.
*Any changes in the original order will cause 1-2 days shipping delay.
*Rewards &Discount codes: All rewards and discount codes can be used in the flash sale (including the code: discount25 for bulk orders over 1000 USD).

Any questions, feel free to contact us at support@healthcabin.net
Enjoy
Healthcabin

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
LOL thanks Amy for clearing this up, and for confirming I was not going mad nor imagining things. It simply caught my attention as such false claims are illegal (in the UK at least). It seems now I was merely the lucky beneficiary of a timely mistake - oh well! New order has been made anyway ;)

we will avoid such mistakes in future promotion. :)

hope you will get your new order soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread