Prime Vaping!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coho72

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Boston
I Have been on an NET juice kick lately and I always wanted to try out PrimeVaping , I had stared at 5 star reviews from them for years and never ordered until today , but very quickly found out why Jon the proprietor of PV gets so many 5 star ratings. I put my order in for a couple of his higher end Ego's and some NET juice. About 2 hours later , I realize I forgot to put the coupon code in and it was my own jerk fault but I emailed them anyway , just to see if anything could be done but made it clear it was not expected. I mean most vendors have small print somewhere on their page saying just that "too late is too late" and who can blame them , right? The response I got was amazing , he went on to say , " I have your order right here and there is 2 things I can do. I can refund the difference but they charge me a refund fee , but totally don't mind doing that for you , or I can make up the difference with some juice or whatever you want to put it towards. Holy ....! That is an awesome vendor that really cares about his customers and what he's doing! Well , I told him that I love tobacco flavors , so you can throw in whatever you feel like. Sometimes it's a very small action that you choose to do that creates a life long customer. Don't get me wrong , there are alot of great vendors out there but few of them go the extra extra mile. Thanks PrimeV Coho72;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread