Primer fluid my favorite flavor?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
I have been vaping for over 4 months now. I was first introduced to ecigs at the mall....Smoking Everywhere. The guy let me try it and I thought "hey that's pretty good", so I came home and did some research and bought a 901 kit from e-smokeytreats.

I loved it and still do, but after a short while I realized that the flavor wasn't the same as when I started. I have since tried many flavors and settled on 'tobacco' flavors as my favorites - Camel and Hilton. I also enjoy unflavored liquid.

But still, something wasn't quite right. The ecig experience wasn't as enjoyable as it had been when I first started.

So, tonight as I was packing my ecig gear for a trip I am taking tomorrow, I stumbled upon a fresh 901 atomizer that I had apparently forgotten about. I connected it to the battery, dripped a single drop of 36mg unflavored liquid onto it, attached a cart filled with the same liquid, and fired her up.

Lo and behold, the flavor was EXACTLY the same as when I first started using ecigs, and I found myself enjoying it much more than normal.

This made me realize something I never would have considered; I think the primer fluid is my favorite flavor!!!
It has that slightly sweet, totally fake 'tobacco' taste that I fell in love with as a newbie. I want to keep this going, but I know as soon as this atty breaks in it will be gone.

Everyone else seems to hate the new atty taste....that primer fluid taste. But I think I actually like it better than anything else (except e-smokeytreats "original" flavor - RIP).

Anyone else know what I mean, or agree with me? Am I just crazy?

????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread