Priming a KR808D-1 Auto Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
Ok it might have been an accident and I don't know if anyone else has posted this before but here goes. A lot of people talk about priming with a manual battery before you take a drag and that's one of the bonuses of a manual battery.
Well I found a way to do the same thing with auto batteries today. I slipped one of the condom ends onto the led end of my battery and found that it activated. So I then screwed it into the carto and tried it. It lit up and sizzled until the auto cut off. So now I can prime the carto before taking a hit without having to take the primer puff. Wheeeeeeeee! go me! lolol Just thought others might find this interesting and/or helpful.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
no it's just like priming with a manual battery. it gives you the exact same deal as pushing the button before you put it in your mouth. i'm not saying leave it on until the auto cut off lol If you slip it on just before you take your drag then it serves the same function as pushing that manual button beforehand. As far as sizzling uhm that's the sound you SHOULD hear when the carto is nice and wet and is heating up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread