The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Prize not received, [ElegoMall Giveaway] VOOPOO Drag 3 & Drag X Plus

Discussion in 'Elegomall' started by Nobusuke Tagomi, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nobusuke Tagomi

Nobusuke Tagomi Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2020
    I have to warn those people, who order from Elegomall.
    Elegomall picked me as a winner here - [ElegoMall Giveaway] VOOPOO Drag 3 & Drag X Plus - 2 Winners
    I have waited for three month (since January 25th) for my prize to come, but I never heard anything about it. According to the tracking number given by Elegomall - it was sent, but never arrived to my country (I've contacted my customs and post-office - they never got anything for me at the border). I really don't care if it was lost by logistics operator or simply stolen - the result is that I got nothing from that giveaway.
    Contacted Elegomall about all this - they apoligized, but that's it and not a single word about compensation or re-sending anything.
    P.S. I've never got any problems like this when ordering from online-stores like Elegomall. I've always received all my goods with no issues, so it can't be my post-office problem.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pheric

Pheric Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2016
    Hi, yes, you know we already send out the prize to you, but we are sorry that the logistics company lost your parcel.

And we already replied you that the prize is limited, we already send it to you, so there is no one left to resending. Even if we do got a new prize, we can not make sure there is 100% no lost during the shipping. Actually, we also did not got any compensation from logistics company, they also cant 100% make sure there is no lost on shipping from China to other countries.

We understand that you are disappointed that you did not receive your prize, please also kindly understand that it is possible that the package will be lost on the shipping from China to your country.

We will keep improving to provide better service to customers. Thank you!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Nobusuke Tagomi

Nobusuke Tagomi Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2020
    What kind of compensation are you talking about?
    You've sent me a free device for winning in your advertising campaign. You've achieved your goals in promoting. I didn't pay you anything so I can't request any refund, so what kind of compensation are you talking? Is it a joke?

Is this the way online-stores should make business now? No guarantees? Why do you even run your store? Why do you even sell something if you can't send it?

I've had no intensions to continue this discussion in such way, but you could make some proposals, for example you could (I do not say I demand it, it's just an example) propose some other device from your store to be sent.
    But you didn't.
    That's it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.