Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
since we are on the topic of winning prizes..... for those who were follower ups and made the choice from the 20 sum odd prizes available.... is the some kind of system set up to notify those runners up as to what they may have won????? or do they just wait and see what happens to pop up in the mail box? :) the anticipation is ............ ummm errr uhhh ;)
You won a (one) cottonball from CVS. :evil: Sorry BK - I meant to mention that on our HHV thread - you may well be contacted directly by the vendor of the prize you've won via the e-mail address you used when signing up for ECF. In other words, I was notified by Joe from Liion Wholesale directly via my Yahoo inbox. I didn't receive any notification from ECF.
So for those waiting, you might want to have a look at your regular e-mail, and check your trash and spam folders too just in case you have fierce filters.

chuckinclouds88

Jun 4, 2015
What would you want if you won? Just anything or was there something you had your eye on, may I ask?
Honestly, I want the Mutation RDA but I would take the 500 mls of Virgin Vapors juice or the $500 from them. Most anything lol. There are a lot of things that I could use!

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Honestly, I want the Mutation RDA but I would take the 500 mls of Virgin Vapors juice or the $500 from them. Most anything lol. There are a lot of things that I could use!
Chuck, welcome to ECF!

You joined the forum after the contest ended. Don't be holding your breath for a winner's notification. You'll keel over.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
I don't know anything about RDA's. I can't do the 500 bottles or $500. I was wondering if I might have something you needed. What are you using now. Tell me about that RDA, please.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
What flavors did you pick?
Limited...lol...cause I'm not a huge tobacco or menthol person, so I went with Tribeca, Malibu, Belgian Cocoa and krinles curse in different nic levels. I read what you said about the cocoa, so that gave me a small degree of comfort, thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread