Not open for further replies.

lusayalmino

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
NY
HTML:
Pro Smoke Mini e-Cig Vapor & Review
-------------
DISCLAIMER: I previously posted this review and was banned by ECF because they thought I was a non-registered employee of Pro Smoke. I proved to ECF that I am not any sort of rep for any cigarette company; they reinstated me. I promise this is an objective and honest review of my Pro Smoke experience.
-------------

I recently entered a new Vapor store in my area, they (the employees and clients coming in) were blown away by the amount of vapor coming out of my tiny little cigarette-sized mini Pro Smoke e-Cig -- they just couldn't believe it. They were trying to sell me an eGo or a 510 but actually told me I really wouldn't get much more vapor or flavor than what I was already getting from my Pro Smoke. 

HARSH THROAT – I was previously using 21st Century Smoke which burned my throat; the ProSmoke is MUCH smoother. Some folks seem to like the harsh throat hit; I prefer the smooth hit. Of course, Pro Smoke uses 100% VG (more below) and this may be a big reason for the smoothness (many feel PG gives more of a TH than VG).

CARTS & REFILLING – Pro Smoke cartridges are easy to refill. Now they are small little carts, but I was able to squeeze 15-20 drops into each one. Here’s their secret: they use only a TINY bit of polyfill, but then use super thick quality 100% VG – and get this: they actually use a Low Rez Atty (tons of vapor)! So you can put a ton of juice in the cart, but with no leakage. Warning: when I used thinner 100% PG e-juice in the Pro Smoke, I sometimes get some juice in my mouth.

BATTERY, VAPOR, & SIZE – Pro Smoke’s battery lasts about 90% of 21st C (I smoke 1.5 packs per day and must recharge battery 2-3x’s). Likewise, the vapor is about 90%. However, the 21st century e-cig is about 35% larger than PS (and about 2x’s the weight). Also, the 21st Century cartridge is steel and therefore you can’t hold it in your mouth or teeth while shooting a game of pool. By the way, their batteries are very good: small, powering a low rez atomizer, and producing tons of vapor and flavor.

BREAK IN PERIOD – It takes a couple days for a new atomizer to get going; more and more vapor and flavor as time went on.

CARRYING CASES – There are 3 DIFFERENT cases from ProSmoke. There’s two different models of the “Portable Carrying Case” [steel case without charger]. One has 5 internal slots; one has 3 internal slots. The one with 3 internals slots is better as it stores the items diagonally, allowing a fully assembled e-cig (battery + atomizer + cartridge). The one with 5 slots does not (so you have to unscrew the atomizer each time you put the cig in/out of the case). Also, the Pro Smoke PCC is fantastic.

FLAVORS – The flavors are surprisingly robust & delicious; I loved the cherry – it’s almost like smoking a quality tobacco in a cherry pipe. Their chocolate, coffee – all top notch. Also, a PS sales rep told me that in 2012, they are going to start carrying more flavors, e-juice, & blank carts.

CUSTOMER SERVICE – My kit was missing some items when it arrived. They don’t email or phone. The electronic ‘ticket’ system works relatively well (2-4 hour response time). I live in NY and it took 2 business for my missing items to arrive. They sent me 5 free flavor cartridges for their mistake.

Perhaps this e-cig won’t quite go toe to toe with a Joye 510; but keep in mind that this electronic cigarette is the size of a real cigarette (much shorter and narrower than the 510’s). The Pro Smoke e-cig may very likely be the best possible entry point for newbies entering the world of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread