probably my new favorite vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KForrester86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Columbia, PA
placed my birthday order a few days ago and just received it.I got bottles of; Pchelas Famous Five, tobacco Haze, Red Ridge Mist, Scuba's Orange, and Bananas Foster. I opened up the package, and looked over my invoice. They wrote "Happy Birthday" on the invoice, this just made me smile. It's nice to see a vendor that cares enough to take a couple seconds to do that. Mom and Pop also threw in a extra cartomizer, two drip tips, and a 10ML bottle of their Peach e-liquid.

big shout-out to mom and pop. you guys are great! You really hooked me up for my birthday and the juices look real good. :vapor:

Thank you for the happy birthday and the extras. I will be a returning customer for sure, everything from you has been A+ quality.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Yeah, I dripped a few drops into my atty of the Tobacco Haze. I'm not to sure what I'm tasting just yet.. I might have to get used to M&Ps juice first..

Many of Mom & Pop's juices need to steep to reach their final flavour and Tobacco Haze is one that's well-known for this. Don't be surprised if "what you're tasting" seems to change--it's not necessarily your taste buds, it's the juice too :)

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Yeah, I dripped a few drops into my atty of the Tobacco Haze. I'm not to sure what I'm tasting just yet.. I might have to get used to M&Ps juice first..

Since I'm into 'instant gratification' (new face cream = instant facelift), I tried my Tobacco Haze the moment it arrived; taste was eh...& put it aside. Tried it again approx. 2 weeks later & OMG good. Now some Haze goes into every tank regardless of whatever potion is in it - it's a must! I still can't describe what I taste, I know there's tobacco & a special 'something' but whatever the 'something' is......& I don't even like tobacco.

It Must Feed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Kingwood, TX
I'm completely in love with Butterfly Bait. I tried to wait a week before I tapped into my first bottle, but I dripped it to test it out on day 1 and instantly filled a tank with it. A week later, the flavor just gets better and better! I just finished my order of another 30ml bottle along with some Yum!, which I haven't tried yet.

Thanks Mom and Pop, you're my new favorite vendor! Your flavors are the best I've tried!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread