Problem Ordering with e-Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
Has anyone been able to place an order with e-cig.com during the last few days?
I have been trying to place an order for several days. I have not ordered from them before,
so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. After I have made the selections and go to
the last step where it says "Place Order", I am re-directed back to the sign-in page. There is never
a place to select a payment method or to leave credit card information.

They have emailed me after each order I've tried to place to say that when I submit my payment that
the order will be shipped. I keep emailing them to try to explain that I cannot leave payment information
because there is never a place to submit it. I have received a couple of responses by email, but nothing that
was at all helpful.

wb

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
The problem is that I never get to a page that asks for a bank card, credit card, or any other form of payment information.

I've been ordering on the internet for almost 10 years and have never had this experience. I've tried using different browsers and different computers, and checked my cookies. However, if no one else is having this problem, then I've got to think that I am just missing something obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread