Problem with Simple eGo Set-Up .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

salleh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
emeryville, ca/st. joseph, Mi
......I have been happily vaping away using the basic eGo set up .....the battery, a cone, a ring that holds the replaceable atomizer, and a clear tank for the juice ......and I also have an Apollo eGo style pass through battery , I switch the atomizer cone back and forth between the 3 ......forgot to mention I also have a big regular eGo, besides the twist......

...Things were going well for several months ....then all of a sudden .....both my pass through Apollo ego-type battery , and my eGo twist battery were not working .....

......none of them would draw.....I could hear the battery hissing ....so I knew they were well and truely charged.....

.....so I thought ....hah ! it's the atomizer, I seem to go through lots of those ....so I replaced the atomizer, twice, and from 2 different suppliers, and they were the "official" Joye atomizers, and they were type A like the rest of my set up .....

.....No dice, that didn't work either ......so I went back to my little 510 models, which I don't like at all , cause I always end up overfilling them and then the juice backs up .....yecccccchhhhhh...Plus I just think the eGo tastes better .....

...then I thought ....I can put the 510 atomizers on the eGO batteries ....so I get a bigger hit, but still have the awful back up problem .....

....I am in the process of acquiring several more batteries and atomizer cones, but running into problems with not 1 but the 2 different companies I did my ordering from ......so it will be some days before those problems are resolved, and as I ordered 1/2 what I needed from each company I have to have both of the orders in before I can use all new stuff

.....so I thought ...maybe someone here can tell what I am doing wrong .....I also used several different tanks of several different liquids .....

I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong ....and keep trying them both out every other day just in case I was imagining the problem, or by some miracle they fixed themselves ....

.....but no luck ....still won't draw .....

sorry about the length .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread