Problems with the MOSFET FOR THE ULTRONER Mini Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roc Paris

Jul 14, 2020
Hello ... I recently purchased an ULTRONER Mini Stick 18350 Mech mod ... and I'm am having problems getting it working.

I inserted the small plastic piece for the 510 connection ... inserted and tightened the battery ... and nothing ....

I tried several kinds of batteries and several tanks (nothing smaller than a .5 coil) ... seems to be a problem with the MOSFET.

And I cannot seem to find a retailer that sells a replacement.

Is it possible to replace it with the Cthulhu tube dual MOSFET ?

... Or if anyone can direct me to a retailer that does sell the MOSFET for the ULTRONER Mini Stick would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ... roc

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Roc Paris. I don't know if you're a bit confused, or if the seller advertised it as or told you it's a mech, but it's not. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not a mech. It's a regulated mod because there is a chip in it. One of the mods I own is advertised as a mech, and that's one of the reasons I bought it. Turns out it's a regulated mod in a 'permanent bypass mode', just like the one you're having issues with. Just because one can't adjust the voltage or wattage doesn't automatically make it a mech. I also like it the way it is, even though it's not truly a mech.

In general, I think it is a good looking little mod. A regulated mod with no easy way to lock it, and no cut-off time? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Differing info, next to no specs on the manu's website, again, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Watching the review that @gandymarsh posted makes me not want the mod more than I might want it.

Reactions: Izan

Roc Paris

Jul 14, 2020
    Welcome to ECF, Roc Paris. I don't know if you're a bit confused, or if the seller advertised it as or told you it's a mech, but it's not. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not a mech. It's a regulated mod because there is a chip in it. One of the mods I own is advertised as a mech, and that's one of the reasons I bought it. Turns out it's a regulated mod in a 'permanent bypass mode', just like the one you're having issues with. Just because one can't adjust the voltage or wattage doesn't automatically make it a mech. I also like it the way it is, even though it's not truly a mech.

In general, I think it is a good looking little mod. A regulated mod with no easy way to lock it, and no cut-off time? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Differing info, next to no specs on the manu's website, again, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Watching the review that @gandymarsh posted makes me not want the mod more than I might want it.

lol ... It is nice looking ... I ordered the 2 Mosfets mentioned here ... Hopefully I'll get one of them to fit and work ... And thanks !

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    lol ... It is nice looking ... I ordered the 2 Mosfets mentioned here ... Hopefully I'll get one of them to fit and work ... And thanks !

@https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/members/roc-paris.367891/, You didn't mention whether you vape MTL or DTL. If you are a mouth to lung vaper you might want to try an iStick Pico 75W. It's a tried and true dependable mod that you can find on the internet for as low as $29.95. The Pico is used by many here on ECF. It uses a single replaceable 18650.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread