Problems with Youde Zephyrus hybrid tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

monomo

Apr 15, 2015
I have been using the kanger subtank for a while and so as soon as the saw the zephyrus I instantly wanted it because it seemed to fix and improve the features of the subtank mini that I enjoyed, especially in regards to the rba. However, now that I have it I am a little disappointed. I'm using the pre-built coil 0.3 ohm at 40-45W with the heatvape invader mini 50W and the tank keeps on getting extremely hot. I do have a tendency to chain vape but it's almost like the tank is getting too hot to touch. Another problem is with the RBA, I'm having a ton of issues getting coils on the deck without having wire touch either the posts or the surrounding casing, does anyone have any experience with difficult building on the RBA deck, or any good advice on how to build coils on the deck without having spacing issues? I currently only have 28 gauge kanthal (twisted and regular) and 32 gauge ni200 (but that stuff is miserable to work with because it's so frail), and am working with 1/8 inch, 7/64 inch, and 2mm bits to make coils. In regards to the heat issues I did take apart the tank when I got it and replaced the O rings but I'm not sure if that would effect the tank being so hot. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread