ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond (except Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I love my Procyon :hubba:

And I got notification a little while ago my shiny new red Radius is due to ship in a few hours :rickroll:

And I like Kookaburras..and Aardvarks :D
Oh to sit on the porch vaping a Provi listening to the Kookaburras...

Yer living the life.

Thumbs uP!!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I sure wish the Radius (which I love and use only) had some type of handy Lanyard attachment, or simple nylon case that a lanyard could attach too - when mowing, etc it is a pain to dig it out of a pocket, and much of what I do requires two hands at least 50% of the time.

I tried the bottom screw method, but hanging upside down combined with heat and humidity does not promote a tasty vape in my book, so it needs to hang upright. With my 'fixed' income, lastly, I need to find something on the low budget side. Thoughts?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I sure wish the Radius (which I love and use only) had some type of handy Lanyard attachment, or simple nylon case that a lanyard could attach too - when mowing, etc it is a pain to dig it out of a pocket, and much of what I do requires two hands at least 50% of the time.

I tried the bottom screw method, but hanging upside down combined with heat and humidity does not promote a tasty vape in my book, so it needs to hang upright. With my 'fixed' income, lastly, I need to find something on the low budget side. Thoughts?
I would look at modifying the silicone case with paracord...

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
OK, it's all on me - I've not been keeping up at all. Got my Radius, got my Kabuki, life is great in vape-land, and sucks mostly in the rest of my life so I've been focusing on the sucky parts, and been happily vaping. I've done no updates to my first version Radius, and no nothing about "CC", other than what I just read in the link a few posts above this one.

I vape stock BVC coils with *one* 50/50 juice at 9 watts. When the coil is getting close to dying, I'll go to 10 watts for a day or so, then change the coil, I get 6-9 days per coil. So, what is "CC", and do I want it? Is there anything else in the various updates that I urgently want/need (like Lotto number picker)?

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9ced3928fc13bba8b9f5761fc0ace8dd.jpg

il_340x270.610499741_hkwl.jpg

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Ole HomeTeam...
I'm a wanna be. ;)
My DH's father was raised in Detroit, my DH raised in Mi., so for this household, it's a must. :laugh:
When DH and I got together (20+ years ago) I didn't know the first thing about hockey, he said that just wouldn't work.
I'd have to learn it, and love it...:laugh:

I'd really like to watch some games this year.
The last few seasons we haven't gotten many.
I used to know all the players, now I only know *most* of them.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Perhaps you should recruit someone who can knit or crotchet...

3c577e95189918ee21d11fe46563cd59.jpg
...or those soft, cloth eyeglass holders with some sort of alligator clip cording maybe if you don't know anyone who can knit or crochet. :)

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm a wanna be. ;)
My DH's father was raised in Detroit, my DH raised in Mi., so for this household, it's a must. :laugh:
When DH and I got together (20+ years ago) I didn't know the first thing about hockey, he said that just wouldn't work.
I'd have to learn it, and love it...:laugh:

I'd really like to watch some games this year.
The last few seasons we haven't gotten many.
I used to know all the players, now I only know *most* of them.
Yer more of a fan than I...

I was born and raised, but have fallen away.

Hockey to me now is something I only vaguely remember.

Ah, The Joys of Getting Old!!!

LOLz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread