Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Many of us are either on the P3 or Radius Threads and sometimes it's hard to keep up with conversations going in both places.

A couple people suggested we need a place to come and chat that is not Provari device specific. Our very own Provari Fans and Friends Saloon. So, I asked the Mother Ship and they said "go for it and have fun!"

But, there are some very simple Ground Rules:

1. Conversations can be about anything you'd like to discuss. Want to tell us about a great dinner you just made? Go for it. Need prayers for someone near and dear to you, let us know. Want to know the best place to get a flavor of vape juice, by all means ask away.
  2. Conversations which disparage Provape or Provari models will not be tolerated. This thread and the forum it is hosted on, is in the Suppliers house, paid for by Provape. Be respectful and we'll all get along. Show disrespect and expect Provape to show you the door.

Now, let's have fun!

Last edited:

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
6d17cfc8a0059bdcb616b45a826e60f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
And I do believe you might have one or two handy, Mr. X. ;)
Yes I do. I keep thinking maybe I should've ordered the kabuki separate from the radius but I think I want the whole package together.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes I do. I keep thinking maybe I should've ordered the kabuki separate from the radius but I think I want the whole package together.

Peanut butter & jelly, from what I understand.

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
I skipped the P3 because I enjoyed the Provari 2.5 Ti with the P3 Connection but when I heard about the Radius I knew it was time to purchase it. Also the new Nautilus coils are so much better in flavor they gave the Nautilus new life.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I skipped the P3 because I enjoyed the Provari 2.5 Ti with the P3 Connection but when I heard about the Radius I knew it was time to purchase it. Also the new Nautilus coils are so much better in flavor they gave the Nautilus new life.

You'll get zero arguments from me, Donny. With the possible exception of the coils, of which I can't tell the difference. I've always loved them, and still do.

And I literally am never sure which I'm using, because I unbox them and just pull blindly from a Ziploc bag, stashed inside my Vape Station.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I thought there was already a provarinati saloon topic or something here? (not sure, I don't have time to hang in more than about 10 topics on ECF. :))

There is but this is an extra bonus, with plenty of food and drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread