Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Provi's still going strong (apart from that I have to grind/file down the 510 connector ring on my new Radius so that I don't have a gap between the atty and the beauty ring on all my non-P3-connector attys (threads are clean; I suppose the P3 connector thread well is a tad too shallow)).

Thanks,
R
I found that to be the case with a couple of P3 mounted tanks also.

Reactions: raitizz

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
7888cda94b20f7780bffd6f4721da819.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ya know what, you guys?????? JUST STOP.

Seriously, just stop. Take it to PM. This is insanity, defined.

RB has every right to ask that his thread be closed, if that's what he chooses to do. Does he have the right to make rules for the thread? My opinion, and I've started a thread or two, is no, he does not. He has the right to ask that we do not discuss certain topics, and he has done that in the past. Whether or not that's respected is out of his hands.

For unknown reasons, some of you guys simply don't really care WHAT he wants. There are threads in the OUTSIDE. Are you over there (?), because that might be a great option.

My Gawd, you guys. I'm actually overwhelmed with disappointment right now. :(

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Provi's still going strong (apart from that I have to grind/file down the 510 connector ring on my new Radius so that I don't have a gap between the atty and the beauty ring on all my non-P3-connector attys (threads are clean; I suppose the P3 connector thread well is a tad too shallow)).

Thanks,
R
Hey R, you got a circle cutter or a craft store near you where you might be able to get a circle cutter?

full

maybe try a disc/ shim in there before sanding down the rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread