010415_AreYouAllIn_sq-450x450.png

I was referring to poker.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
He was even so kind as to pre-dress them in our favorite white o-rings. The white Teflon tip was done just for this picture. Matilda sits atop it now. She's a happy old gal, when riding a GMZ stud. :ohmy: :laugh:

Seriously though; honored, humbled & happy, I. Beyond words, we thank you, @Zen~.

Back to life, back to reality. I shall return before da turkeys comes out of da ovens. I hope everyone's well, and @gnees, sorry to see you were (?) in some pain. I hope it's eased some by now.

View attachment 508690 [/QUOTE]

That looks great DP! Pain is better, thanks for asking. Good luck at work, and hope you have a great T-Day!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Like yer automobile, sweetie? ;)

maxresdefault2.jpg

Woah...... looks a bit like mine!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hiya Pingster. How are ya? ;)

And HI NEES and all Pro-Chatters! Our oh so sweet Kabukis are truly beautiful (thank you, Zen) :wub:

The OMG rings are picture perfect on a picture purrfect Kabuke, as is the little rainbow light show on the interior...... pics soon-ish. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
He was even so kind as to pre-dress them in our favorite white o-rings. The white Teflon tip was done just for this picture. Matilda sits atop it now. She's a happy old gal, when riding a GMZ stud. :ohmy: [emoji23]

Seriously though; honored, humbled & happy, I. Beyond words, we thank you, @Zen~.

Back to life, back to reality. I shall return before da turkeys comes out of da ovens. I hope everyone's well, and @gnees, sorry to see you were (?) in some pain. I hope it's eased some by now.

View attachment 508690

That looks great DP! Pain is better, thanks for asking. Good luck at work, and hope you have a great T-Day![/QUOTE]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
He was even so kind as to pre-dress them in our favorite white o-rings. The white Teflon tip was done just for this picture. Matilda sits atop it now. She's a happy old gal, when riding a GMZ stud. :ohmy: [emoji23]

View attachment 508690

That looks great DP! Pain is better, thanks for asking. Good luck at work, and hope you have a great T-Day![/QUOTE]
Thanks, gnees. I'm glad you're feeling better and wish your and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving too. [emoji4]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Like yer automobile, sweetie? ;)

View attachment 508931

Woah...... looks a bit like mine!

View attachment 508932

Hiya Pingster. How are ya? ;)

And HI NEES and all Pro-Chatters! Our oh so sweet Kabukis are truly beautiful (thank you, Zen) :wub:

The OMG rings are picture perfect on a picture purrfect Kabuke, as is the little rainbow light show on the interior...... pics soon-ish. :D

OMG, Kat. You didn't!!!!

I don't know whether to thank you or Ping.

And not to be ungrateful but I wish you'd have checked with me before dropping the dimes. The Diablo is certainly SWEET but since we're flying such rare air (almost literally), I'd probably have opted for the black Veyron (with orange trim, of course).

But seriously, thanks so much!!! I'm touched. [emoji16] [emoji8] [emoji106]

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good Morning, One more day, until all he...... breaks lose in the retail world. Tis the season.:shock:

Envious, not. Wishing you ALL the best though, gnees. And may this Black Friday take you & your company WELL into the black. :thumbs:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
OMG, Kat. You didn't!!!!

I don't know whether to thank you or Ping.

And not to be ungrateful but I wish you'd have checked with me before dropping the dimes. The Diablo is certainly SWEET but since we're flying such rare air (almost literally), I'd probably have opted for the black Veyron (with orange trim, of course).

Lambo's? I didn't think you were both Packer fans.

I was thinking a little less expensive. You both certainly don't want to have to pay a sin tax on those Lambo's.

IMG_3308-879x1024.jpg
_mg_1049.1.jpg

Now for the best part.

chapel_of_love_051-C16-D.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lambo's? I didn't think you were both Packer fans.

I was thinking a little less expensive. You both certainly don't want to have to pay a sin tax on those Lambo's.

View attachment 508990 View attachment 508991

Now for the best part.

View attachment 508993

It's comforting to know that some things never truly change. I'm glad you're back in all your fullest glory. ;)

Veyron.

Black.

Orange trim.

(Get on THAT, would ya?)

Thank you very much.

ps: NICE play on the "Lambo"/Packers thing. :thumbs:

bugatti-veyron-super-sport-223_1.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
It's comforting to know that some things never truly change. I'm glad you're back in all your fullest glory. ;)

Veyron.

Black.

Orange trim.

(Get on THAT, would ya?)

Thank you very much.

ps: NICE play on the "Lambo"/Packers thing. :thumbs:

View attachment 508994

If Charlie had that car, the front bumper would be toast at the first curb.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If Charlie had that car, the front bumper would be toast at the first curb.

If I had that car, my first ride might likely be my last.

My feet are apparently afraid of heights, and are quite drawn to floors.

:blush:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Who's doing the 10% this weekend?

I'm waiting until they add the flat top option to a few more colors (currently just satin & recently-added-polished). Maybe by the Christmas sale.

Me and my old v2.5's. Silly old goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread