Prodigy Is Now in Your Hand or Shipping Info Recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropic420

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
pittsburgh, pa
I'll go along and see how many order# are above yours:evil: I'm sorry Steve just a little upset about spending an entire day F5 and even downloading an attachment to be one of the first orders:cry: but I do understand last night was fly by your seat and thank god you were on then.:cry::cry: but I did have a really great time sharing pets with everyone and I'm still a PS fanboy just let me change my pad:p:p

F4u5t

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Oceanside ,CA
The suspense is killing me x 2 :lol:

Prodigy:
Delivery Confirmation™
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 12, 2009 to expect your package for mailing.

Lots o parts and Liquid :

Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:57:00 AM
INBOUND INTO CUSTOMS
Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:56:00 AM
INBOUND INTERNATIONAL ARRIVAL

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Getting closer... I'm thinking about running home during my lunch hour to check the mailbox.

Attachments

• Prodigy Tracking.jpg
    Prodigy Tracking.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 80

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Getting closer... I'm thinking about running home during my lunch hour to check the mailbox.

GOOD plan !!! lol if I can't have mine yet .... I'm dieing to at least hear about yours !!! You aren't looking real well ... you probably should head home ......... :evil:

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
The batteries have a charge on them. I am vapeing on it right now and charging the other batteries. The switch has a great feel. The adapters look and feel very solid. Overall it looks very modular so if there are any problems they can just send you the failed part. It seems to be a very intellegent design. It has great vapor output and really brings out the flavor on the 901. The 801 atty I am using right now gives a decent hit, it always has though, it's the one I use on my mag mod. The fit an finish is very good. This is just within the first five minutes of getting it. The vapor is great on just a 3 to 5 second drag. More to follow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread