Prodigy V2 Update -- Shipping Details -- What Can/Can't Be Ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Guys and Gals ... Quick Update on Prodigy V2's ...

The First Run of 500 is quickly coming to an end --

At this point, we have roughly (40-50) 901/808 Adapter Prodigy V2's in stock. If you have placed an order for a 510 or 801, we *should* still be able to ship within the next 24/48 hours. Otherwise, we will have to wait and see what further adapters we get over the next few days.

All the people that need 510 replacement adapters - Those shipped today :) So you should be seeing them by the end of the week.

At this point, we have more tubes than adapters (didn't account for all the people wanting 2 and 3 adapters) We have sold many more adapters this time around than both the Prodigy V1 and Protege.

Therefore, when we start to get adapters in slowly, we will be adding more V2 stock so keep a look out on our site for them.

The 2nd Production is already underway. Worst Case Scenario -- We are looking at about 14-16 days.

If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
-Steve

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Are the 510 adapters that are shipping doing so with the longer posts?

I do believe that is the case walrus. There's a posting I read somewhere on here about it but things have gotten so scattered with the new release / arrivals.

I got a 510 adapter with mine but have yet to even check it out.
I'll wait for the rush to die down and then send it in.
I'm mainly a carto user anyway.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I do believe that is the case walrus. There's a posting I read somewhere on here about it but things have gotten so scattered with the new release / arrivals.

I got a 510 adapter with mine but have yet to even check it out.
I'll wait for the rush to die down and then send it in.
I'm mainly a carto user anyway.

I'm thinking of getting one, but I want to avoid 'early adopter syndrome'.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I'm thinking of getting one, but I want to avoid 'early adopter syndrome'.

I'm glad I was an early adopter, actually. The v2 with cartomizers is the best vaping experience I've had to date. My replacement 510 adapter is in the mail to me right now, but I honestly don't know if it will see a lot of use.

rjgarcia

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
I'm glad I was an early adopter, actually. The v2 with cartomizers is the best vaping experience I've had to date. My replacement 510 adapter is in the mail to me right now, but I honestly don't know if it will see a lot of use.

That's what I wanted to hear! I just received my order of 50 blanks last night and my V2 should be here today, so it sounds like I am all set! :D

-Robert

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Curtis -- You got an adjusted one bud ;) I took care of it before you met up with Casey :) Thus the reason you don't have issues!

Thanks broseph! Customer service doesn't get any better than this.

Curtis got his hand delivered from Casey? I'm so jealous!!!

God blessed me when Puresmoker moved to Nashville. :)

Why did Casey have his hand?

Is this like Quitters Inc. from that Stephen King short story?

Im skeered.

Casey's so cool, I'd let her have my whole arm if she wanted it. Ha!

Actually, she does have my hand; painting a logo real big like.... back to work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread